• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by OniLink99999

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. OniLink99999

Editorial ► I wrote a KH3 Essay, for anyone who'd like to check it out =)

Wow! On a whim, I decided to check this forum topic today - looks like I picked the right day haha. Thank you all for your comments! I'll respond one by one. Thank you so much for the kind words Suzy! That really does mean a lot to hear that (and from someone I have no doubt is incredibly...
  2. OniLink99999

Thank you very much 2 quid is good! While I love a good discussion, I really couldn't ask for a better response than that =D That's wonderful to hear! The title was a random thought I had after finishing KH3, and when I started thinking more about it, it really naturally lead to everything else...
  3. OniLink99999

Hi everyone! I may be a new account on here, but I'm a lifelong Kingdom Hearts fan, and used to spend a lot of time on the KHInsider forums in the KH2 days (2005/06/07 especially - although I still lurk here regularly). I have no idea what happened to my original account (either I used a...
Back