• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by online3001

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

2 things

The first is who would win in a fight Roxas or Ven? The second is what is Aqua's part in bbs?
  2. O

how to beat marluxia

That attack that steals ur cards actually helped me. My deck was made of a crap load of high attack cards, cure, the neo shadow enemy card, and Clouds omnislash
  3. O

2 things

ok thing #1 wat would you say if they mixed bleach with kh thing #2 who do you think would win in a fight fake ansem or xemnes
  4. O

dumb unbirth theory

i wont be surprised if someone said this befor but what if unbirths are created when some one loses there heart i mean darkness aint the only think that can take over hearts right or when the light is lost and there is nothin left in the heart also i heard alot of people talk about a person...
  5. O

just wondering

Since roxas was alive during com and kh2 does that make sora a heartless all the way until he fused with roxas in the end of kh2?
  6. O

what do you think

Do you think that in bbs that TVA might fight each other in the game.
  7. O

358/2 Days

i think xion was created from the memories of sora you know how when namine messed wit sora in com well she could have been created someow from there
Back