• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ozion3434

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

which uknown....

who is em? and i thought diz was darkness? god! Larxene=thunder Axel=fire Vexen=ice(and water) Lexaeus=earth Zexion=? Marluxia=nature(or plant, whatever you want to call it) DIZ= light or dark, wait till kh2 comes out and all you theories will be revealed!
  2. O

which uknown....

so no one knows what element zexion has? well please keep posting and ill see you tomorrow.
  3. O

which uknown....

ok then. but i want to know what element zexion owns. it never said in COM and i dont think well know until KH2 comecials r said and people look around sites as other people know alot about the main people for the organization.
  4. O

which uknown....

that link is for COM!!! this is for KH2...same thing i guess but i asked the question in KH2 thingy
  5. O

which uknown....

instead of fighting, zexion tricks his enemies and put them into there wekest state by there greatest fear.
  6. O

which uknown....

which unknown are you into the most?.....if somebody hasnt asked this question already. anyways my favorite is zexion! i forgot what his element was but he has a cool look and he does things a whole lot different then the others in the orginization. :D :D :D
Back