• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by paka

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

ok guys. you didnt get the game 5 days before its released. you didnt see it at blockbuster. the game is out tomorrow,maybe in most stores the next day. get over the wet dreams. and saying this,it is my last post because im gonna try and get kh2 this week and i have no need to hear retards talk...
  2. P

spoiler avoiding advice

i now have a deep desire to kick wikipedia people in the nuts. i thought the kh2 section would have basic commonly known facts just like any other kh2 site. this was before i read this thread. when i saw that it actually told the entire storyline i'm just like "Bob Saget!" and scrolled up b4 i...
  3. P

Funny KH2 Video!!!!

yeah i think it would make more sence if pooh said it judging by his name. i mean his latest toy is called pop-along pooh lol. anyway I like this video.
  4. P

your hype for kh2

i wanna see what happends next in the storyline.
  5. P

Unknown jackets?

your critisizing me for spamming. you retard this thread is spamming it should be closed
  6. P

Unknown jackets?

pointless pointless pointless
  7. P

what's the story line for the steamboat willie world?

how are we supposed to know?
  8. P

is riku's soul eater a k blade or sword

people say theres no such thing as a stupid question. here is where i prove them wrong.
  9. P

Somebody is missing????

yeah i dont think bhk is part of sora either. oh yeah. 1.i dont care about double posting i say what needs to be said 2. why do u care. 3.if im banned its my fault so please stop worrying about me people
  10. P

Darkness or light

twlight because if nobody has mastered it it would have to be the most powerful
  11. P

A KH battle royale

and since we both cleared that up...sephiroth vs. queen minnie hehe
  12. P

A KH battle royale

sephiroth vs ansem sephiroth would destroy
  13. P

Vincent

uhhhh ...when was vincent confirmed to be in kh2
  14. P

bhk!

people who throw out random pointless, proofless, theories like this... SHUT THE **** UP
  15. P

What would you do if KH2 dosen't release

the minute u guys crossed the border with all those guns and bombs youd be shot dead.hhehee. it would suck tho and thats y u get a facelift and sneak into japan.
Back