• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Phantom000

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

~--:Cloud_Unchained Fanclub:--~

CU is the bestest, most cool person evar. Not only is he a talented graphic designer, but he's genuinely funny as well. CU is simply fun to be around. If you agree with me, join this fanclub, and help him to amass minions and advance his schemes for world domination. That'll be just super.
  2. P

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 2

*pops in* Hmm, maybe I should start following this seriously, I've read a couple of chapters and it seems kinda intriguing. :3 All I can say is keep it up Cloud, you've got something going here. That being said... *steals rikku from TOHF, then fades back into obscurity* *insert maniacal...
  3. P

Fanfiction ► The One He Fears vs. Cloud_Unchained

Cloud_Unchained, all the way. I love to fan the flames of hatred and animosity...and what better way to do so than by voting for one so that the fighting may continue. X3 *insert maniacal laugh*
  4. P

Is there any way?

Well, theoretically if you're viewing an image, you've already downloaded it into a temporary internet file. So basically there's just no way around it; you should just download the mangas onto your hard drive in (a) big file(s) so you can access them quicker. If you're concerned about...
  5. P

Who here thinks Larxene is hot?

Putting the fact that she's an animation aside, I'd say yesh. Make that a big YESH with cherrys and magic shell and all that other wonderful colored stuff that gets stuck between your teeth on top.
  6. P

Two months late...

Hi, guys... *sweatdrop* I joined the forums about...lesse...2 months ago... hehe :D And I kinda forgot to say hi. *bigger sweatdrop* I want to introduce myself as Phantom000, lover of anime in all its forms. :3 And...Thats about it... Sorry bout the late introduction. >_>
  7. P

King of Bandits Jing

*yawnage* Well, who else thinks this anime and manga rocks? <.< >.> >.< *gets overlooked by the entirety of the forum*
  8. P

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

*starts another choud_unchained cheering section, as well as bringing an entire starbucks branch with him* :P
  9. P

Fanfiction ► Showdown of Fate

Careful... The public is showing up now. And where the public is, the media shall soon follow.
  10. P

Fanfiction ► Showdown of Fate

<.< >.> >.< *Starts a Cloud_Unchained cheering section* :P
Back