• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by pinoykid4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

how u get final form

i went in every form cept final form.
  2. P

For all of you that beat kh2 lol

cuz riku is too weak he needs da power of da darkness
  3. P

wats up wit kairi...

how come she can use da keyblade. tell me wats ya guys think cuz im confused
  4. P

a stupid question

my friend wants to kno y is Riku the original keyblade master. and he beat kh1 two times and chain of memories and now hes playin kh2 and he still doesnt kno.
  5. P

beating da game

how fast u beat da game on ur first try
  6. P

just a theory

anyways i also want to share wat i think bout da charaters. its stupid and most unlikely but wat if da three mysterious ppl, the ones surrounded by keyblades, are actually Sora Riku and Kairi
  7. P

...about the alternate ending.

i already saw the alternate ending and i was wondering how do u get it??? anyways i also want to share wat i think bout da charaters. its stupid and most unlikely but wat if da three mysterious ppl, the ones surrounded by keyblades, are actually Sora Riku and Kairi
  8. P

which strategy guide should i get

which strategy guide should i get the one regular one or da limited additon one??? P.S - wats in jimmy journal(inside limited additon strategy guide)
  9. P

KH CoM Ending

hey u know wat heres da dl ok .... sora forgets, riku remebers, and bhk appears. is dat wat u freakin want... (ppl r annoyin)
  10. P

I JUST PRE-ORDERED Kh2!!!!

dats cool but u should have waited cuz there could be a special deal like u get sumtin when u pre-order it. dats why i gonna wait till oct or later
  11. P

Anyone beat it under 12 hrs.?

How did it mess up. hahahah lol dats sucks
  12. P

imagine switching out sora with another party member

hey jmaine dats really f*** up man dis forum is to share theories. so just becuz u knoe stuff doesn't mean to u hab to say dat were "noobs"
  13. P

imagine switching out sora with another party member

if dat does happen it would probably be riku bhk or mickey to switch w/ sora
  14. P

Theory behind Sora's new 'dark' clothes

yea see here is a guy dat i agree with not dat dragonrider1234 i cant wait till it comes out
  15. P

Theory behind Sora's new 'dark' clothes

well ummmm i knoe all of dat . i waz just sayin dat i agree u dont have to be negative i mean its just theories and u dont even knoe cuz da game didnt even come out
Back