• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by popiah

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Hey! I need advice!

How to use Mickey? When I die in some boss fight and still no sign of mickey appearance! So how must I need to do in order to use mickey? Because I seldom die in boss battle.
  2. P

1000 heartless

Just use Reaction Command and it will as easy as balloons!!!
  3. P

about final form

Equipped with Oathkeeper and Oblivion and Drive with it. 75 percent become final form.
  4. P

Shadow Sora Drive Form? I've done it. No joke.

Anti-Form to me is very bad because it will always use up all my drive guage!! Plus no Form Level!!
  5. P

Who Beat Sephiroth

In standard mode I use Sleeping Lion in Lv57 In Proud mode I use Sleeping Lion in Lv70
  6. P

Favorite World

1st Twilight Town 2nd Port Royal 3rd Timeless River 4th The World That Never Was
  7. P

Final Form?

I got it when I equipped with Oathkeeper and Oblivion in Valor Form.
  8. P

secrets

Proud is the easiest way to get secret ending.
  9. P

Standard or Proud?..that is the question..

play standard then proud.
  10. P

Best places to level up each form?

Valor form can be lv. up anywhere as long as there is lot of enemies Wisdom form at Beast's Castle. Master form at Mulan's World, Beast's Castle. Final form at Twilight Town the White House there. Warning!! Don't look down!!!! Think of somethings Tricks: Fight enemies near...
  11. P

other hades cup

Sephiroth in proud mode I beat him at 68 lv.
  12. P

other hades cup

Good talk huh. But I finish other Hades cup in proud in 100 lv!!!
  13. P

How to activate certain moves?

Some moves is attacking one enemy. eg: Snap Shot Some moves is attacking a group of enemies. eg:Explosion
  14. P

Valor or Wisdom?

I prefer valor than wisdom. Although wisdom's magic is high and also long range but no MP means trouble. But Valor has two key blade plus lot of powerful combo with fast speed. Although Valor has no MP but at least better than wisdom no MP.
  15. P

KH2's difficulty?

Easy mode is 0.1 difficulty. Normal mode is 0.4 difficulty. Hard mode is 0.8 difficulty. All not even above 1!!!
Back