• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Pvdragon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Final Movie Request

i've tryed that already but only got Jp version...
  2. P

Final Movie Request

Can i request a link to a site for the Ending Movie + secret ending in English plz... Thanks in Advance ^^
  3. P

When Can you Start Getting FINAL FORM?

wat excatly is the Anti Form?... it happened to me twice threw out the entire game... and both time i was like ... wtf is this...
  4. P

Heartless Riku Picture Request

Can someone plz post a nice action shot of Heartless Riku, thank you in advance
  5. P

Fanfiction ► Breaking Light: Con. from Masters of Light and Darkness

must read next part........ oh and Happy Birthday Kaze
  6. P

What is your highest level?

Re: What is you highest level? I beat KH expert mode w/ everyone having their best weapons, everyone lvl 100, but i just can't beat Sephiroth And i beat COM w/ Sora lvl 99 and w/ Riku lvl 54 (i think)
  7. P

Fanfiction ► Masters of Light and Darkness

Holy crap......... this is amazing!!!!!
  8. P

Fanfiction ► Masters of Light and Darkness

Wow this is amazing i'm loven' this i can't wait for the next part
  9. P

CoM/KH 2 Poem...from Namine's point of view?? NEW THEORY!!!

Then if Namie is going to be in KH2 is she the one w/ the red hair in this pic?? http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/kingdom_ps2sequel_chara_030923.jpg cuz i read somewhere it's not Kairi so now that u've brought that up it might be her??
  10. P

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

u know if u've played KH too much when u stand at a dock by the sea during a storm waiting for darkside to come and attack u
Back