• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by r0x45

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Organization XIII Math

hey thats pretty cool you should take a look at the bible and figure out when the end of the world is supposed to be (there's supposed to be an algorithim that when it is done right it gives the date of the end of the world) anyways i don't think he was making a deeper meaning he was just...
  2. R

favorite disney characters

what were some of your fav. disney characters in the series i'm workin on a fan manga or whatever on KH its after KH2 which has been put on momentary hold due to an injury but i need some story and KH wouldn't be KH w/o disney characters (minus mickey and princess of heart i'm using those)
  3. R

If You Care Anything About An American Kh2fm Look At This Now

i don't know sometimes they mess up the dub anyways i'd buy it if there was like english subs
  4. R

Final Mix+ Speculation

i really wish we could get some names so we can stop with acronyms KH2 was horrible but yeah Riku was never a heartless almost became a heartless but manged to conquer the darkness allowing him to use it and ansem's power (xehanort's heartless) I think when you contol more darkness you get a...
  5. R

Does Kingdom Hearts run on a PSX/1?

wow can dvds work on a cd rom drive....i think we know the answer to that one you fail as epic as kingdom hearts itself
  6. R

Fanfiction ► Khs

well where should i post this? tell me and i'll move it or whatever and technically its a fan fic because after all its a fan made story you fail epically in your attempts and have been offically sacked by me
  7. R

WOW!!!I BEAT E.M> on expert mode fm!

lol i believe you don't worry you are today's winrar and my hero at life
  8. R

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

Re: Sea salt ice cream cool....... it sounds tasty but when you think of salt its just blah but ppl say its good but are ppl just saying its good because they found out that sea salt ice cream is just a bad idea but don't want to admit the faults
  9. R

Fanfiction ► Khs

yeah this is my idea for a web comic its called Kingdom Hearts Saga blog.myspace.com/7h3_73r0rr
  10. R

KH: FM+ Secret video: past or Present

there's a video floating around about xehanort's past in the chamber of sleeping he is in there's the armor of the female knight in the room so it obviously can't be the future but this past is crucial to how the story works like why xehanort does what he does oh and i think the keyblades just...
Back