• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by Recon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Recon

What games do you play to relax?

RPGs to be honest. Multiplayer games always frustrate me when I lose. Been playing Genshin Impact and it’s hardly stressful.
  2. Recon

Spoilers ► MoM Highlights

This is so awesome haha. So who won?!
  3. Recon

News ► TWEWY The Animation to begin airing April 2021 in Japan

April?! That’s not how you spell January :(
  4. Recon

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You announced to release Summer 2021

Honestly, they should just move forward and remake the original TWEWY on this new engine
  5. Recon

News ► Square Enix releases NEO: The World Ends With You screenshots + press release

That reaper is wearing a Mr. Mew robe If anything happened to the real Mr. Mew, so help me god...
  6. Recon

News ► NEO: TWEWY is a sequel to the anime, new Nomura artwork

Need color version ASAP for new avatar :)
  7. Recon

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You announced to release Summer 2021

3D models! New characters! Same city! duh AHHHHHHHHHHHH ;A;
  8. Recon

Do you have the ps5?

boi, flip that second one while you have the chance
  9. Recon

Vision Protection

I take a 15min break every 1-2hrs. Reduces eye strain. I also ensure I’m at a good distance between my TV. Typically 6ft.
  10. Recon

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

Yes, because it will yet be another year until we have some chance to know what’s in the god damn black box. Honestly, some parts are good though. Like finding out who Apprentice Xehanort was and who Ansem’s Shadow was were great reveals in the series. It’s definitely a mix of both good and bad...
  11. Recon

Do you have the ps5?

Nope. The system is really big, which is off putting to me. The new UI is cool though. Honestly, I’m just going to wait for a slim version.
  12. Recon

Covid-19 Situation in your area

Purple gang gang 💜
  13. Recon

News ► SuperGroupies releasing KINGDOM HEARTS 3-inspired shoes, available for pre-order

It would be Riku or Axel for me. Axels is a hard drip. But boi, you best believe you’re getting creases in those day one.
  14. Recon

News ► New TWEWY countdown website launches

Any feel like this countdown is anticlimactic? Like for all we know it could be a Google Stadia port. I don’t see any indication of “Hey! Big TWEWY announcement soon!” which would support the countdown in the first place.