• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Recon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Recon

Anime/Manga ► The Anime & Manga Dumping Ground

I finished Cyberpunk: Edgerunners earlier this week. Man, that ending hit me right in the feels. Definitely worth watching. Good animation and definitely for a mature audience.
  2. Recon

TGS 2022 - Can we expect any news here?

Lmaooooo quote of the year 💯
  3. Recon

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

I’m a quarter ways into Love and Thunder and I gotta says it’s pretty bad. Sure it has its funny parts, but man, this is not a good quality movie. She-Hulk is not bad. First episode was the best, second episode was cool with the Megan Thee Stallion cameo. Everyone loves Wong, but the rest is...
  4. Recon

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

I am very excited and I thought the footage looked great from today's showcase. It's already looking super polished. Looks like it's staying closer to the original as suspected. Hard to tell if the cutscenes were remastered as well.
  5. Recon

Several Western Square Enix Studios Acquired by Embracer Group

Nothing wrong with healthy competition. There is always the possibility that Sony realized they didn't want to compete anymore in that space/genre. Probably to shift organizational goals and explore different ventures. I didn't really get much of Square Enix's side when reading Embracer's PR...
  6. Recon

Film ► Lightyear - June 17th 2022

So, like, did anyone watch this movie? I'm waiting for it to come Disney+. Shame it was banned in multiple countries. The world needs to wake up.
  7. Recon

Kingdom Hearts- Terra's Linger Will Armor - 3d print build

Wow, the level of detail is impressive. Also, really clean looking. I don't really see any faults. It reminds me of one of those "company funded professionally made" cosplays. Good job, Shadow!
  8. Recon

Favorite keyblade glider among the Wayfinder trio?

So you're the one dude who voted for Aqua so far? lol Terra > Ventus > Aqua. Terra's just looks cool and I like the transformation. Ventus' is cool, but a little unoriginal and casual. Aqua's is...just yeah, an interesting concept to say the least.
  9. Recon

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

For real. Part of me says it's too late however with KHIV shifting gears and focusing on different Disney IPs. If we can get cameos/the gang back like we did in Re:Mind then I'm fine with that. Again, will probably be as DLC if it does happen.
  10. Recon

KINGDOM HEARTS series releasing on Switch via cloud streaming on February 10th

Has anyone tried the Cloud versions? If so, how do they hold up? I'm curious lol
  11. Recon

Naoki Yoshida on FFXVI: "Kingdom Hearts team has been especially helpful"

More internal help to make ensure fluid/fun combat is welcomed. I hope they are going to showcase soon.
  12. Recon

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

Finally watched Madness into the Multiverse. Idk guys, I thought the movie was pretty mid. Plot and story were mediocre. Some of the CGI was off. I thought the first one was much better.
  13. Recon

Here's hoping they touch up on this scene. Top 5 of all time
  14. Recon

Crisis Core Reunion and Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth? All hype thrusters are at maximum level!