• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by revilz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

btw as you can see sora makes a promise to naminé and naminé makes a promise to roxas so they see each other again O.o soo sora an naminé will look each other again sometime ... maybe in DDD..
  2. R

i think they were a nobody in that moment already cuz ienzo... or zexion he looks old u.u
  3. R

here are the differences between axel and lea :) http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwgythvjrc1qdtj7ho1_500.jpg
  4. R

PaSsIoN!! EnGLiSh VeRsIoN!!

hey i hear a little piece of the song passion in english in this link sooo i hope someone can help me 2 find the complete song in english cuz i want a hear it!!!!!!!! plz!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/?v=SWlKQbbWCYI i know there be someone in this forum can help!!! please!! hehe
  5. R

3rd version of PASSION

yeah i think the same, but i can't wait 2 hear the english version :D!!! it's gonna sound very diferent and i hope that the english version have that bit of "MY HEARTS A BATTLEGROUN" or more n_n don't u think ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm soooooooooo happy :D anyone r free 2 add me 2 ur msn ok...
  6. R

3rd version of PASSION

hahahahaha wooooooooooooooooow thanx's narutoEXE!!!!!!! i'm so happy hehe now i can die happy but yes after i can play kingdom hearts 2!!! hoho hahahaha thanx's again!!! :D:D
  7. R

3rd version of PASSION

hey send me the song to thenightmareisdead@gmail.com if u can or thenightmareisdead@hotmail.com pleasehhhhhhhhh
  8. R

3rd version of PASSION

anyone have the third version of PASSION that song have a part that say's something in english like this:) "my heart's are battle ground" i heart something like that anyone can tell me where i can download it i have just 2 versions the single and the after battle version sooo :confused: i...
Back