• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Riku Daisuke

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days and BBS

I know Jump Fest has passed. but where there any relise dates??? because its pissing me off of lack of information.
  2. R

Kingdom Hearts BBS and 358/2 days

ok i know that Jump fest is gone. but where there any relise dates for 358/2 days and BBS???? because its killing me with no information.
  3. R

Jump Fest 2008

When and where is jump fest 2008????
  4. R

3 new kh games

when do the 3 new kingdom hearts games come out????
  5. R

3 kh games

when do the 3 new kingdom hearts games come out????
  6. R

Why was Sora able to dual-wield?

riku gives it to him. and keyblade weilders can led each other their keyblade.:thumbup::thumbsup:
  7. R

Wat did u think of the battle against Sephiroth?

I liked it but 2 things they should change. He was too easy and you can't fight him more than once like in the first game.
  8. R

Organization name help.

I need 1 more oragnization name for my fanfic. The name without the x is Minako, if you canot make a name using minako then use the shorter version Mina. (x can be pronounced as a z. if it is the write z insted.)
  9. R

2 nobody names

4 nobody names I need people to think of 2 female nobody names. aa nickname for that person and a weapon. they can be names from mythology but perfectible not. and i need a name for Tori and Minako. i need a cool way with an x in it (x can be proncounced as a z)
  10. R

Form lv ups

What do i kill to lv up Valor, Wisdom, master and final?????? i need to get them to 7.
  11. R

Signature picture problem

Anyone know how i can get a picture on to my signature??????
  12. R

Nobody name

i need a nobody name. my japanese name is riku. i came up with Rixuk (prononced as Rizuk) any other ideas?
  13. R

Olympus Coliseum trouble.

ok that makes more sense. plus i got fenrier so im all good
  14. R

thanx. so that will unlock the last 3 paradox cups. huh. nrver would have thunk it.
  15. R

OK im relly mad :cursing:. im lv 99 i have all wepons i completley finished the gummi routes but theres one problem. i cant finish the journel because the last 3 paradox cups wont open. why not. im rell mad any one know how i can unlock them?
Back