• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RIKUSFACE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

collest boss

KH1: Sephiroth KH2: Xigbar
  2. R

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Has anybody seen FF 7 ac ive seen it was awsome escpecially the Cloud VS Sephiroth battle
  3. R

Who hates the KH2 Commercial?

Its just a commercial
  4. R

Cloud

Why is it when Cloud and Sephiroth fight they go to this other dimension and then when u go to the Hades cup hes in there and why isnt he as equally strong as Sephiroth? It just doesnt make sence.
  5. R

Message to Kh2 Lovers (i wanna tell you somethin!)

OK two choices First get a chainsaw and rip his guts out or Tell him that if he doesnt say KH2 is cool a ghost will rape his dog tonight
  6. R

Simple and Clean or Passion?

Re: which kh main theme do u like beta Passion/sactauary
  7. R

Sephiroth!

5 minutes tops
  8. R

Me pwning sephiroth, Standard, NO HEAL o.o

I think u could of used trinity a little more because the video was pretty lenghty but good job anyway :D
  9. R

Favourite World?

Timeless river because they looked cool and funny in black and white. Also i deffintly have to say Space Parenoids there clothes looked asome escpecially with drive. When u use Valor u look like a virus.
  10. R

Favorite Organization Member

Xigbar was awesome with his snipers.But his snipers looked like the carbine from Halo 2. i guess that was pretty cool.
  11. R

lv 99

Check stats on sig.
  12. R

GameShark codes[Very Sorry if Old]

yes its a CD
  13. R

riku's true keyblade

Wats the keyblades name where u fight him in the first game in Hollow Bastion?
Back