• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rob Diablo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

KH3D English Trailer Up!

This was probably one of the best things I've seen on here in a very long time.
  2. R

Lea fights like...

Honestly, when I read the title I was expecting it to say "Lea fights like a girl"
  3. R

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

That is a good point, maybe I'll just go to sleep soon and hope for the best tomorrow morning.
  4. R

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

We aren't even an hour in, I'd be pretty pissed if that's it lol.
  5. R

Lea's former role with the apprentices?

They probably just put him in the black coat because he would look weird wearing anything else.
  6. R

Possible NA Release Date for KH3D?

This date is perfect for me, I'll have a job by then so I'll have the money and it's two weeks before my birthday!
  7. R

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Maybe Demyx can be Jar-Jar, he never reall did anything.
  8. R

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread I was just about to say that no one can be as useless as Jar-Jar until I read that comment.
  9. R

Isa in KH3D?

So we've seen a lot of Orginization members returning as their original selves, do you guys think that they'll bring Isa back in this game?
  10. R

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Yea, I remember that, have we tried asking him yet?
  11. R

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Has anyone tried contacting Jesse McCartney yet? Isn't he usually the one who meantions it?
  12. R

KH 3D info on next issue of Famitsu

I hope its more info on the Tron: Legacy world, such as an official world title, more screes and stuff like that. That's definatly one of the things that I'm looking forward to the most lol
  13. R

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

So far, this game looks more amazing than Birth by Sleep and KH1 put together. That's pretty much all I can say about it right now, my mind was absolutely blown by that trailer.
  14. R

When KH3D comes out in Japan, will you spoil yourself?

I usually end up watching the opening just to see what it's like, and then I always want to see more... I'll probably stay away from KH on YouTube and stay out of the forums on here. Then MAYBE I'll avoid spoiling it for myself.
  15. R

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

Re: KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed! I must say, that is one sweet looking 3DS, it's too bad I already have one. I figured the release date would be March 28th or 29th. I can't wait for the English release now, but if they wait until September I'm going to flip shit.
Back