• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxanne

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Roxanne

Plotholes Thread

You just summed up my feelings perfectly, THAT'S why it bothered me so much and come to think of it your point explains a few things I had forgotten since I haven't played the first KH in so damn long. Damn you Billy Zane and those Darkness powers that made Riku's dormant keyblade powers nearly...
  2. Roxanne

Plotholes Thread

I know and I remember him saying so, but it still bothers me for some reason.
  3. Roxanne

Plotholes Thread

I don't know if this is a "plot-hole" or me over-thinking things but playing through BBS I remember it bothered me when I saw that Terra visits Riku and they have this little interaction that is never referenced or mentioned in any other Kh game (to my knowledge of course). I understand that KH...
  4. Roxanne

Help/Support ► Deciding to break up.

Then it's probably time to let her go, dragging it out any further probably won't be good for either of you. But at least sleep on it.
  5. Roxanne

If you're feeling trapped and you just don't see yourself with her, that to me says you're just not that into her,
  6. Roxanne

Nowhere on that list did it mention how you felt about her, which in my mind is technically the most important thing. Do you like her a bit or do you like her a lot? If that's not a factor into your decision then go with whether or not she makes you happy and you would miss her if she weren't...
  7. Roxanne

You know what, this place is darn sexy.

Really, there I was just looking through some of the threads and being happily amused by what I saw when I realized something rather interesting. I've known about this forum since 2003 and for several years I used it was my primary source of kh info back when I was an oh-so-dedicated kh fan...
Back