• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by roxas shadow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

358/2 Days and The World Ends With You

Re: 358/2 days and The world ends with you. this game pwns but im stuck on the minimato boss i need help, any suggestions? good theory
  2. R

who is the 14th member

i agree with anti sora except i think that it is aqua-in some shape or form
  3. R

re: birth by sleep and deep dive messages

re: birth by sleep and deep dive messages Hey guys this was posted way back and i just thought it was funny how it matches with the new info reveald in the latest ranslated scan and thought that it should be brought back up "Default deep dive message Hi everyone, ok im sorta a kh fanatic...
  4. R

birth by sleep card system

i agree i didnt like the card system i wish they had an aspect like the ps2 games except with out the button mashing
  5. R

The world that never was

go into a drive right before he does it then jump around
  6. R

roxas leaves the organization

i've been wondering, it says that the 14 member influences roxas to leave the organization. i was wondering how u all think she makes him decide to leave. i personally think that roxas forms a emotional bond with the fourteenth member and then he is told to kill her because she betrayed the...
  7. R

Jin from Samurai Champloo is...

YEAH WHICH ONE?.....IM CONFUSED
  8. R

kingdom hearts 358/2 demo

i had a question..the demo for kingdom hearts 358/2 days was at jump festa and opened to the public so why hasnt anyone posted a video of the gameplay or given a review on how it runs and how its graphics are..if anyone has plz tell me thanx
  9. R

358/2 Days traveling from world to world

a figure in the portal..HOLD ON I GOTTA GO CHECK!!!
  10. R

Gummi Ships in BBS?

i agree, they should travel by like a portal like system or by kingdom hearts used as a gateway
  11. R

kingdom hearts bbs theory

in the bbs video you see mickey at the end holding a starseeker keyblade. the same keyblade sora got from yen-sid in kingdom hearts 2. i think that VAT are apprentices of yen sid and that mickey was a younger and less experienced apprentice that ran off to help VAT. and that ven aqua and terra...
  12. R

Aqua

i think that aqua looks alot like kairi but just older i mean what else could it be
  13. R

A new symbol?

maybe its just terra's own character symbol sor'a was the crown and clouds was the fenrir wolf thing
  14. R

Wait a sec...

perhaps there are more keyblade wielders in the franchise in number 3
  15. R

future consel(s) of kingdom hearts

i was just wondering if poeple honestly believe that the kingdom hearts franchise will steer away from sony or that kh3 will be for the ps2 i mean come on nomura has stated already that the playstation 3 alows square-enix to reach almost perfection in gaming so why would they switch the...
Back