• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxas2432

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

good thread, it gets people into the "Kingdom Hearts Mood", haha Birth by Sleep is going to be released on January 9th 2010, and the DS's name is Vanitas
  2. R

Kingdom Hearts Coded?

Does anybody know if Coded will be out in America> Or was this topic already clarified? i wish it would, but i dont see it relaesing in American, maybe because its designed for japanies phones only? im just confused, someone fill me in please...:confused:
  3. R

Crisis Core like Birth By Sleep?

alright, i agree, im more excited about birth by sleep than days, though...i mean i still like the game, id like anything kh wise, but birth by sleep is going to be much bigger, its the only reason im not trading in my PSP
  4. R

Crisis Core like Birth By Sleep?

In the section under Birth by Sleep, they say that Birth By Sleep is rumered to be made by the people who developed Crisis Core...im not saying i didnt like Crisis Core, but i would rather it be like the other games...im not saying it will be, but i didnt like the way in crisis core, where you...
  5. R

possible relationship!?

hmm, i doubt it, Aqua seems older, like 17 or 18, while Ven looks like 15...and that could be a copy of KH1-2, which isnt much romance to begin with, and i doubt Sora and Kairi will get any closer, the game isnt about romance. if they make Sora and Kairi become a couple, then where does...
  6. R

Cinderella Boss

anyone have any idea what the final boss will be in Cinderella"s world? because i can't imagine you whacking an anooying old woman with a keyblade...or two bratty sisters...my guess is something along the lines of the pumpkin carrige or just a made up enemy(unversed inveresed i cant remember)...
  7. R

English 358/2 Days Update?

i know, its basically a thread that im telling people im done looking at that website, its just agrivating...i already know the story anyways, but eh...
  8. R

English 358/2 Days Update?

I cant believe it! The American site for 358/2 days hasn't updated in about 2 months! and all they added was Riku and Mickey to the character section...Anyone know when they will update? Ive been on the Japan and Europian Websites, and for some reason the Europian one has more...
  9. R

Venn Theory

ok, but you'd think the most evil witch would know how to tell time, i mean, the evil queen in snow white had a mirror, hades had this three old ladies who cut string? and im mean really, she can turn into a dragon for gods sake, she cant tell time? sheesh, Every evil villain knows how to do...
  10. R

Venn Theory

what month do you think it is coming out in Japan? October, November, or December? because the trailer said 2009 i think...
  11. R

Venn Theory

maybe because Ven is a kid like Sora, if a kid was a heartless, you think he would have a 60 year old nobody? oh well it was just a guess, but anyways hahaha, i see this isnt acurate people...just wait, when BBS comes out, and its the exact same thing ill gloat to you all!!!! just kidding, i...
  12. R

Venn Theory

I have a theory about who Ven is. I watched the Birth by Sleep trailer, with english subtitles, and Maleficent told Ven something, and Aqua tells him its not true, then with the beach scene, where he asks Terra to 'erase' him. What if Maleficent, as evil and crafty as she is, told Ven of...
Back