• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxas333

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

A Compilation Of Unverse Theories {Redone now}

Re: A Compilation Of Unbirth Theories I dont get why you disagree with it, please explain cuz now im a little confused
  2. R

Re: A Compilation Of Unbirth Theories Like the fourth and new theory u jus posted, makes sense cant disagree with it!
  3. R

Re: A Compilation Of Unbirth Theories Dats wat nomura wants us to wait for, the answer to how these unbirths were destroyed!
  4. R

Re: A Compilation Of Unbirth Theories In reality no one knows how they could be extint, the first theory just explains how unbirths could have been created!
  5. R

Re: A Compilation Of Unbirth Theories People can be so dumb sometimes! Anyways i like the way this was displayed! Very nice job!
  6. R

Re: A Compilation Of Unbirth Theories Nicely put! I think the most correct theory would be Theory One, but its anybodys call here!
  7. R

Forms in KH3

Ok does anyone know if theyre bringing back the sora forms for KH3, if they are what forms do you think theyre gonna have, same valor, wisdom, master, and final form or new ones?
  8. R

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

Hell yea this one will be the one to blow all our minds out
  9. R

BBS theory sort of

Yea that really sux and it takes forever just with one character, imagine 3
  10. R

BBS theory sort of

Or maybe that letter was mickey tellin them their next mission is to find out the truth about the past, since we really dont know what mickeys role was in the past
  11. R

Future Keyblades

Now i dont know if theres been a thread for this before but what kind of keyblades do you think there will be in the next couple of kingdom hearts games?
Back