• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by rwats36

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

My new Terra Amv

This is a link to my new(updated) amv for mostly Terra (i finished the video like 4 weeks ago but didnt bother to upload till now) YouTube - Birth by Sleep Terra amv Complete: Wake me up Its much better than the first one cause it now has videos in it. This is a link to the old video for those...
  2. R

Terra Amv (Contains BBS Spoilers)

YouTube - Birth by Sleep Terra amv: Wake me up This is the link to a birth by sleep amv i made, the song is "wake me up" by eversense
  3. R

Yen sid's a master!!!

What about leon then, they carryed the Keyblade up to the room,but they cannot weild one? and please stop with the Boo-Yaa, you are pissing everyone off
  4. R

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] FOUND EM, LEA AND ISA YouTube - Lea & Isa, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Scans they look f*cking sweet Let the explosion begin!!!!
  5. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] Died down alot, eh? Ah well, anyway, I tryed to ask about VA, and possably managed to contact James Wood/ Hades, but idk. But it surely can't be to long before the English release of Birth by Sleep. Now what will it...
  6. R

Quinton Flynn to voice Lea

hes probaly the VA of Vanitas though
  7. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! i can just imagne quinton flynn in a high pitched vioce, "Got it memorized?":lol:
  8. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! i hope it come out to australia soon, i will preorder it so my brother has no chance of swiping it from me:lol: but yeah, maybe march/april sometime, i hope
  9. R

KH2 vs sephiroth

welcome to the forums idk, but i just use whatevers the strongest but i not sure that this thread should be posted here though
  10. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! This thread has taken over KHinsider entierly, only 2 other threads were made after this, so...... AWESOME FIND MAN
  11. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! i believe they are talking 'bout the secret ending from KH2 FM maybe vani(lol) was trying to make ven stronger by telling him the truth about Terra and by giving him a few whack with his Keyblade? this game is shapeing out better than my...
  12. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! radient garden, i believe next there will be a gay gardener and a crazy electrition from there:lol:
  13. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! honestly though, how far can you expect to got after taking it, 1.5 metres before a guard spear tackes you to the ground, lol
  14. R

BBS theory

He said before that the blue Heart in the sky is like a Kingdom Soul, thats the KH he was meaning i believe, just said it that way to try and connect it. :35: Overall though, great theory, I dont think many people would think of this, and those who do wouldn't speak about it out of fear of...
  15. R

Theory Behind Riku and Sora's powers (BBS related)

Great theory, best one I've heard so far. Has Nomura got you working as one of the story writers?:31:
Back