• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ryune

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ryune

Hunchback World Announced: Imagined Music Themes!

Blue.Nocturne, it is as though you have crawled inside my imagination and given me my deepest fantasy come true. I have dreamed about a KH Hunchback world with an epic Frollo's Heartless battle set to Hellfire for years, and you have given me something that, if not canon, I can always come back...
  2. Ryune

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

Wow, guys, nice work. I really hope mine is in tomorrow, I worked hard on that thing.
  3. Ryune

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Okay. I love love LOVE how, from what I've seen so far, the others of the Nobodies are that much more expressive and vivacious. It really drives home the idea that the nobodies really DON'T have hearts, and are just acting on memory and instinct. There's so much life and spirit in Braig's voice...
  4. Ryune

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread No problem, guys. I'm just glad five years of art study is going to good use.
  5. Ryune

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Ask and ye shall receive. (good lord this is awful) (caption said in the Patented Bale Growl)
  6. Ryune

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread MORE!!!
  7. Ryune

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread OK.
  8. Ryune

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread OH MY GOD, TINY!SORA AND TINY!RIKU ARE THE CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD HHHHHHH. but yeah, Hayden! Nice to see her back, hopefully she'll return for the upcoming games in which kairi is required. And I am absolutely loving everything I see and hear out of...
  9. Ryune

Young MX and Riku

So what, he's voldemort now?
  10. Ryune

Quinton Flynn talks about KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

Don't you ever compare Days to that atrocious crime against media ever again. Days didn't have a geriatric wookie getting off to some chick in a disco costume and 70s comedians debasing themselves in unfunny ways, and if there is a loving God, it never, EVER will.
  11. Ryune

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread James Woods has been the voice of Hades in EVERYTHING Hades is in. I don't think anyone else could do it. And also, Ovafaze: ENVY!!
  12. Ryune

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread So then who gets to be the marshmallow fluff? Linkara?
  13. Ryune

Quinton Flynn talks about KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

HHNGARGH NO, I'm pretty sure that the internet does NOT need encouragement to write Lea mpreg.
  14. Ryune

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread The juxtaposition of your icon, signature, and this video is cracking me up.
  15. Ryune

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Christopher Lloyd voicing MX merits the obvious meme: VEN WAS FROZEN! TODAY!
Back