• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sacha

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

3 Re:coded scans (clear scans)

So, if I understand correctly the combat system, you can choose three different commands to use in combat. During combat, you select one of them with the L button, and you use it with X. The A button is used for normal attacks. Can anyone confirm that ?
  2. S

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded E3 Trailer!

Yeah... I was hoping for some details on the combat system. At least we know it involves commands, huh. Thanks !
  3. S

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded E3 Trailer!

Japanese website FF Reunion posted some details from this week's Weekly Jump : http://www.ff-reunion.net/kh/2010/06/19/e3_kh_re-coded_trailer Is there anything of interest here ? Could anyone translate that stuff ?
  4. S

Coded coming to another platform ?

Apparently, the latest issue of Otona Fami has an interview with KH coded's main planner. Seems like he's talking about how few people can play it on mobile phone, and how it would be cool if more people were able to play the game ? That's what I managed to gather using Google translate/Excite...
  5. S

First Images from Nintendo Dreams Sixteen Page KH Spread.

I guess you could contact her via her website, but I'm sure she's aware of this
  6. S

First Images from Nintendo Dreams Sixteen Page KH Spread.

There seem to be summaries of the interviews here ¥Ë¥ó¥É¥ê¡ÜÅÅ·âDS&Wii KHÆý¸¤Þ¤È¤á The Light in Chaos ¡Á¤Ò¤«¤ê¤È¤ä¤ß¤Î¤Ç¤¢¤¦¤Ð¤·¤ç¡Á Anyone willing to translate them ? :)
Back