• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sakuya

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts of Destiny

All the chapters of this fic is on my da account so follow these links to read my fic and pleace comment on it there, comments are very much welcome:) chapter1- http://www.deviantart.com/view/19522161/ chapter2- http://www.deviantart.com/view/19758235/ chapter3-...
  2. S

Weird dreams...

I once had a KH dream, Im not sure if it was durin KH 2 but somewhere during that and com. I and Kairi was at Hollow Bastion searching for Sora, and when we got rather high up at the lifts in the middle of HB, we were so high up that we were at the middle peidestal ended and on it there was a...
  3. S

Who are you most like?

My personality is almost exactly like Sora's, but I think I look like Larxenne a bit, my hair is very simmilar to hers, exept for that its much longer and i have it in a ponytail... but I am also a bit like Namine, I draw very often and Im pretty good at it too but Im also often very lonely.
  4. S

Ages of players

Im 17 and has loved it ever since it came out in sweden...I dont remember how old I was when it came out here but one thing was for sure, it was love at first sight! ^^
  5. S

who cried at the end?

hey! no blond things, pleace! Im blond and I am smarter than most of the people I live near! so Im easily offended by such things! anyway... yes, I did cry...couldnt help it... I think it was sad and when its sad in stories I often cries even thought I normaly doesnt cry.
  6. S

winter

be happy that you get it this year at least...we in europe will probably have to wait for it untill next summer...
  7. S

Kairi's new look

I dont really like her new looks, she should cut her hair and throw away that awful school uniform and get cooler cloaths!
  8. S

A 'Surprising' New world

Im gonna bet my money on that its the digiworld thats gonna be the surprising world! XD Disney own digimon to you know? XD
  9. S

Wings of Brave Hearts

Ok I got the idea for this rp while I was going home for school and I hope it will be liked^_^; Intro: Our world lacks magic, that is a fact that many knows but what not many knows is that this world acctually held an imense quantity of magic and magic beasts several centuries ago, everything...
Back