• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Saltycakes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Saltycakes

BBS Strategy Guide Now Available

I think it's $20 dollars, to answer your question above.
  2. Saltycakes

BBS Strategy Guide Now Available

It's also available at Barnes & Noble today too, I think? Kingdom Hearts, BradyGames, Book - Barnes & Noble but now it says "usualy available in 1-2 weeks" where it used to say "available Augest 27th" so I dunno? might have to go check
  3. Saltycakes

so when do u think/do u think it will Be on T.V?

That's weird, cause I only remember seeing the Days trailer on Cartoon Network, I kept looking for it on Disney Channel, never saw it, got bored and switched to Cartoon Network and BOOM there it was!
  4. Saltycakes

Gamestop Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Official Strategy Guide

haha Great!:D time to go find my magnifying glass!!!
  5. Saltycakes

Gamestop Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Official Strategy Guide

Also on the Amazon page I noticed it says the book is only 192 pages long, hmmmmm? I wonder how their going to fit everything in it that they say is going to be in there?
  6. Saltycakes

NA Birth by Sleep site update

didn't think someone had already found it since it wasn't on the main page. I feel bad now :(
  7. Saltycakes

whoops, sorry :/ should I delete this one then?
  8. Saltycakes

I don't think a thread's been made about this but the NA BbS site has been updated, with 2 new worlds unlocked, Disney Town and Radiant Garden, new videos on gameplay such as Shotlock, Dimension Links, and the Command Board, also the "special" area has been unlocked as well so um, heres the...
  9. Saltycakes

American Playstation network Update!

oh ok, that sort of makes sense, I'll try that!!!!! Thank you, again :D
  10. Saltycakes

oh the PS3 version!!! darn, don't have a PS3, only a PSP and this cord you plug into the PSP, to get stuff off the computer, well thanks for trying to help anyway :)
  11. Saltycakes

for some reason, Mr.Brain isn't working today and I'm having trouble finding this trailer :( can someone post a link, that would be helpful!! wait, you CAN download this video using a USB cord, right? or is it only off of your PSP? I'm so confused :/
  12. Saltycakes

Interview Famitsu

I'm excited for KH3D and all, but how much is the Nintendo 3DS gonna cost, any way? i own a DS Lite but I don't think you'll be able to play the KH3D game on that system so I wanna know what the cost will be
  13. Saltycakes

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread your right! I hope they get some bigger star to voice her but I don't know whos voice could possibly fit Aqua, she so unique, ya know?
  14. Saltycakes

BBS SECRET BOSS

i'm still not seeing why Sora would even be thought of as a Secret Boss, it doesn't make sense time wise or story wise, so i'm saying it'll be someone/something we've never seen before in the Kingdom Hearts series.
  15. Saltycakes

BBS SECRET BOSS

well that would make sense, i guess. and i have to admit that i haven't played FF7 Crisis Core but my friend has and he told me a bit about the fusing thing, so i'm guessing your somewhere along the lines of a correct guess.
Back