• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sarkess1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

Yeah nomura better not dig up characters like roxas in the new kh, their stories are closed and should remain closed.He should go with the SENTIMENT thing, i find it prety cool! like introducing a 1000 years old sentiment of a keyblade master and becoming a primary antagonist not just put...
  2. S

Now that we've seen the BBS final boss, which Final Boss was the most epic in the series?

Xemnas!!!!!!!!!!!! sora was cutting skyscrapers like buter in that fight and the final battle with the white robe was cool too!!!
  3. S

NA release date?

its clear that it will be released a month after ffxiii, like in japaN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. S

The Dark Guardian

i think( correct me if i am wrong) that it has been proven that the guardian is a heartless!so if he is a heartless then how in the world an object can change into him!i think its common sense!the keyblade doesnt have a heart!
  5. S

Regarding The Guardian in BBS

You should already know that you cant weild both the keyblade and the darkness!Terranort was at his early stage of coming close to the darkness so his ability to hold the keyblade hasnt disappeared yet,so when he uses the power of darkness itself which is the guardian(heartless),the keyblade...
  6. S

Neoshadows ? [Ven's story spoilers)

yeah in kh1 ansem (xehanorts heartless) brought them to the realm of light to engulf the world in darkness, in that timeline their numbers where massive!in kh2 after their defeat only few remained the rest returned to the realm of darkness again!
  7. S

Who else was sad when Axel...

i totaly agree with you!axels character is very well developed and has become character we will never forget
  8. S

Do you like the Panel System more than the regular way of getting stronger.

i think its a prety good idea,i really liked it but i also like the kingdom hearts 1,2 system so i cant decide.
  9. S

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

exellent thread and amazing job!
  10. S

yes, another DS theory, sorry

the ds is either the man who appears to be xehanort (not master xehanort) or some other evil that will probably appear at the next installment of kingdom hearts.the resemblance to riku from kingdom hearts 1 suggest that he is not the first to wield both the darkness and the keyblade,but that it...
Back