• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by Sephiroth0812

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sephiroth0812

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Yen Sid in general seems to have chronic bystander syndrome as he also did nothing during the events of BBS. It is somewhat framed as him not wanting to jump to conclusions but after "Eraqus' star blinking out" and him somehow knowing Xehanort and Terra were involved he should have intervened...
  2. Sephiroth0812

A New Stage, and a Fateful Goodbye..

You'll do what you must friend and when that needs nearly all available energy and time available then so be it. ;) I know a thing about such situations as well yet I didn't manage to do such a well-written long goodbye post regarding my almost total absence last year so you are better in this...
  3. Sephiroth0812

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

Why did Luxu read the Lost Page in the first place when part of his role was exactly to NOT know anything in regards to content of the BoP? If Luxu did read it, he'd violated the boundaries of his role, wouldn't he?
  4. Sephiroth0812

In your opinion, did ReMind fix the game?

I think that's more or less the crux of the KH series' problems as a whole. Besides having creative ideas to set up a narrative Nomura is really good at writing and directing single independent scenes, but when it comes to connecting them properly into a flowing scenario and flesh out both the...
  5. Sephiroth0812

Luxu seems to take his role very seriously and up until a certain point his role was to just watch as he explained to Ava so he probably wouldn't get himself involved. If I recall the secret reports of KH 3 correctly Luxu didn't assume an active role in events until the "scapegoat" who would...
  6. Sephiroth0812

Except that Ventus rejected this reunion and that is not even getting into the fact that it was never complete to begin with. I think the cutscene in the theater mode is even called "the return of the fractured heart" or something similar. Tbh it was never explicitly explained what exactly...
  7. Sephiroth0812

Luxu may be misinformed or further developments will re-contextualize things as Blaine pretty blatantly declared himself the virus in previous story updates. Who knows, considering both Ephemer and Blaine say their relationship won't change I could even see them all "working as part of the...
  8. Sephiroth0812

I think the theory that someone impersonated Ava and gave Ven the rulebook gets more and more likely. It also looks like Ven doesn't even know he is the replacement. Also kudos to Blaine handling all this much better and with more care than the original Foretellers. They would have probably...
  9. Sephiroth0812

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

Haha, the length of that post is tame compared to what I used to write on my heydays. I'm glad I can even post somewhat more regularly again since I had to forego forum activity for most of 2019 anyways. Indeed, BBS was very explicit about that but it does not have to be the entire...
  10. Sephiroth0812

Gee thanks, yet I wonder if I really come over that "hardcore", lol. Besides Ven I still have Naminé and Sora up on 1st place when it comes to favorites and when it comes to how KH III treated her I would be tempted to go all hardcore in a negative sense if I still had the time for my old days...
  11. Sephiroth0812

Thanks to Nomura opening so many cans of worms since DDD there are multiple possible explanations: It could be yet another replica, a manifestation like Lingering Will, a simple projection, a piece of Xehanort's heart yet again and so on. What is to note though that this Xehanort has the...
  12. Sephiroth0812

Another small thing I found to be likeable is how they re-enacted basically the DDD opening at one point on top of the whole everyone fights the Norticas, this time making it look really like a team effort and not just a Sora show like the original game.
  13. Sephiroth0812

News ► Brand new art exhibit to commemorate KH3 Re Mind's release coming to Shibuya

I'd guess it's about their relationships mirroring each other. First friends, then (serious) enemies/opponents, then friends again. After all, Eraqus was the only one to stand with Xehanort at the very end despite all the horrible things he has done throughout the series. Unlike some...