• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SeruOmen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Mythil- Am I screwed?

Yeah, in regular Kindgom Hearts I didn't have a problem with synthesizing too many because enemies could still drop it. I can't believe the programmers would be so short-sighted to make it possible to synthesize yourself into a dead end. This wasn't a possibility in the original.
  2. S

Mythil- Am I screwed?

I triple-checked that list before I bothered to make an account here and post. x_X
  3. S

Mythil- Am I screwed?

The ONLY item I have left to synthesize on the list requires one more Mythril than what I have, and the next list won't appear until we synthesize that item. There is literally no way to progress in the Synthesis menu until I get another Mythril.
  4. S

Mythil- Am I screwed?

Are you sure...? >.o I've been at it for an hour now and all I'm getting are Stones and Shards, but no Mythril.
  5. S

Mythil- Am I screwed?

You sir, are absolutely amazing. Thank you.
  6. S

Mythil- Am I screwed?

Hi. Yes, I am aware of the Bambi farming trick, and have found lists of Mythril locations. Here's my issue: 1) Early game, I synthesized a few extra AP ups, using up Mythrils that looked, at the time, as if I had plenty. 2) I already completed the area in which you can use Bambi to farm...
Back