• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by shadowheart2021

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

R2 button, wtf?

how did u guys get hold of kingdomhearts,over here it wont be out until april that sucks,can u guys plz tell me about it
  2. S

hey need info

this is shadow and i need anwers for kingdom hearts,plz help
  3. S

hey do u guys know about "GO"

i like to learn and play "GO" and if anyone can teach me or want to play.
  4. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Show!

i like the show but it is a little weird
  5. S

im new and need new stuff!!!!!!

hey can u guys help me find new avatars and pictures for my profile plz?
  6. S

hey im new

hey i want to be know as shadow and can anyone tell me alittle about the new khinsider i useto play the old rpg all the time and its changed the whole site so can anyone give me the heads up on this place.
  7. S

Pst your current level

im sorry but i think we all agree that riku's part of the game was actually beter Sora:82 dont remember the stats Riku:91 dont remember the stats
  8. S

Sora evil?

im riku and he just wanted to join us
  9. S

Sora evil?

ahhhhhhhhhhh maybe he just wanted to join the dark side is that so hard to beleive
  10. S

Sora evil?

like i said i still think that the good guys should always at least go on the dark side once and a while.
  11. S

Sora evil?

thats weird but i hope so the good guys should always give in to the darkness
  12. S

hey im new and plz call me shadow

hey im new and need some serious help at this website because i just have been clicking on things and gettting lucky so plz help when ever you can, oh and call me, shadow:D
Back