• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Shrouded Sanity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Pronunciations

X can be pronounced as Z, though in some languages [ like Spanish, har, I've been taking it for five days! doo-doo-doo ] as an S sound [I believe o__O], but that's not the case here. XD Anyhow, I think Muffin has the closest ways of pronouncing them, and as I'm bad at accents, I've been...
  2. S

Everyone who thinks BHK is Sora read this!

I have something to say. You guys need to stop bickering. Alright, I may be new, but I'm no n00b or newb. You keep saything that BHK and Sora look nothing alike- but you have your opinions. Anyways- I decided to compare the two side by side on scale, and they actually look really similar, they...
  3. S

Should i pre order?

That didn't make sense. . . . -_-
  4. S

Should i pre order?

You should definately pre-order. You get extra things, if I'm correct, and you only have to put down five bucks. I've had mine pre-ordered since the middle of May or so, and I've only got ten bucks down on it right now. XD Anyhow, you can spare five bucks, then keep saving up the other fourty...
Back