• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sinxeckt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sinxeckt

Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless

I'd never considered that. Even though the truth about Nobodies and their hearts was revealed in DDD, I'd just always assumed he meant literally taking Sora's heart for his collection as per KHII's plot. The depths that this series is reaching towards is simply staggering.
  2. Sinxeckt

So the Disney villains REALLY dropped the bomb in this game (not the dream ones)...

I don't think we'll see that kind of scenario shown in KH1 again, with the Disney villains uniting for a single purpose. As said before, the plan took almost a decade, so it's not worth it to try again. If that's what you're looking for from the Disney villains for the rest of the series (or...
  3. Sinxeckt

How did you guys feel when....(SPOILERS)

Voldemort..... Xehanort..... o.O
  4. Sinxeckt

Confused about the ending?

Terranort gave up his heart to become Ansem SoD and Xemnas, and so could travel through time, right? Is it possible to say Sora did give up his body to release Kairi's heart in KH1 and, while not able to actually time travel himself, it's how he was sent back in time to the Destiny Islands in...
Back