• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sirakneonu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

LoD is Castle Oblivion with proof.

It could have been transformed due to being too close to the Darkness. It's happened in KH before.
  2. S

Wow we literally just posted the same thing at sorta the same time lol
  3. S

I believe this is the Secret Boss music. And the Secret Boss is inside of Castle Oblivion...but who could be there....maybe in Sora's next adventure he goes to castle oblivion again....and finds something there. But this HAS to be the Secret Boss music...and if it is...then it is indeed epic.
  4. S

Aqua's Scenario

Does anyone have the entire Aqua + Mickey Vs Vanitas final boss fight?
  5. S

Ventus X Vanitas (Spoiler Alert!!!)

Ok I'll do that then. I'll try posting the video up on that thread
  6. S

Ventus X Vanitas (Spoiler Alert!!!)

So has anyone seen what happens in the Ventus vs Vanitus battle? It's so awesome. If anyone wants a link to it I can show you. Just ask. Im sorta still confused on what the X-Blade is, why it's so important, and what truly happens to Vanitas....I dont think he's gone yet.
  7. S

X [spoilers]

Re: X-Blade [spoilers] Yeah Im watching the video right now. At the end of the key chain is a black heart outlined in red with to kingdom keys in an x pattern YouTube - Kingdom hearts Birth by sleep - Aqua & Braig / Aqua & Vanitas [big big spoilers]
  8. S

X-Blade [Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert]

You said there's already a thread for this. Can you send a link please??
  9. S

X-Blade [Spoiler Alert Spoiler Alert]

Can anyone tell me what the X-Blade is and why Vanitas has it when facing Aqua?
  10. S

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread Listen people. I will explain what's going on in the trailer. Terra meets Xehanort after both of their hearts left their bodies. Terra says something like my is still my heart, and I will always have the bonds with my friends. After that I dont know what...
  11. S

MX + Terra= Xehonart

I was just thinking about this theory when reading about Xemnas. I mean....just looking at Xemnas' face and hair reminds me of Terra. Plus you saying that the shell left behind is Terra is spot on. It makes perfect sense. After Xehanort became a heartless, the heart was cast out, and all what...
Back