• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sloup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Secret Ending actual ending?

I have an idea with little to no backing that Terra could possibly be the Xehanort we know and hate from the currently released games. The only things that support this theory is that when they found Xehanort he couldn't remember anything, and that he eventually took Ansem's name... so why...
  2. S

Why the long faces?

Things I didn't like about KH2 Gameplay The only thing useful about forms was Growth abilities, which meant grinding for the experience and never using the form again. Summons still left something to be desired. The MP system limited you to bursts of magic, as opposed to allowing you to...
  3. S

Making Kingdom Hearts harder...

I've beaten the game on two full run throughs... one when the first came out, and the second over the past week, and I'm trying to think of ways to make the game more difficult. Ways that I've come up with include No abilities (possibly exempting action abilities?) No Aero/Cure No Magic Low...
  4. S

Secret Ending actual ending?

All (or at least most) Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games place their final battles in some weird non-earthlike dimension. The secret ending takes place in an earth like setting. I would guess that they enter Kingdom Hearts for THE final battle, perhaps Terra goes in to face MX alone while...
Back