• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by soar_fly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Destiny Islands - what role will it play?

I think the door in the secert place is the keyhole to Destiny Islands. Some one said that in a short movie on Kingdom Hearts Sora and Tiku are kids and when Sora leaves the secert place, the keyhole appers on the door like it was reviling it to him because he was the original Keybalde Master...
  2. S

The Purpose of the BHK's Keyblades

I want to know about the Kingdom Key also. Some one on here said that he was giving it to Mickey is some trailer.
  3. S

Favorite world?

Neverland!!! Because you could fly!!!
  4. S

The Purpose of the BHK's Keyblades

I agree with you 100% I think the same about his keyblades. His clothes are the same also: black and white. He could be on the dark or good side like you were saying. Though not of us really know.
  5. S

Can Somebody Explain This? please...

That is only in the beta version of Kingdom Hearts which never came out. But it is Kingdom Hearts 1.
  6. S

Phrases

Okay, I just had a thought about the phrase on the new trailer shown at E3. It says: Distant hearts when become as one.. may find the light within? Could this be talking about Sora and BHK? Sora is from Destiny Islands and BHK is from Twilight Town. Those are different worlds as we know so...
  7. S

KH Beta Trailer

Thanks SacredFireman!!! I'm downloading it right now!! Edit: the trailer was really cool!! But I realized that it had more movie scenes in it:eek:. Which were really cool and wish were in the one we have now, but the one that was release is way better beause we get to earn the abilites.
  8. S

why is it called Reverse/Rebirth?

I think because the first story you play on COM is Sora's. Then you learn about Riku's. So the story is Reversed in Com. Please don't flame me if I'm wrong.
  9. S

KH Beta Trailer

Please send the trailer to me!!! email: pokefirehorses@flash.net (i know... my email is crappy, and I'm a noob as you people say!!!)
Back