• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora_182

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The Offical Riku IV Help Thread Returned

Is the Vexen card a must, because I put it in a diffrent deck than the one I wanted to put it in. And when I removed it from that deck, it vanished. Is there any way to get it back, or am I just being stupid and thinking it's gone forever when it really isn't? Please help! Edit-And what's a...
  2. S

Stitch possibly has a world....

I hope they have a Lilo and Stitch world. I'd be cool to fight alongside Stitch, and kick Gantu's butt.:p
  3. S

Axel or Ansem?

I like Ansem better, he's way more evil than Axel, and smarter by the looks of it. Ansem rules!:p
  4. S

Can you help me out?

Thanks everyone!
  5. S

Can you help me out?

I just wanna know what level you guys were at when you beat Ansem/Riku. As you might have guessed Im stuck at that part.
  6. S

kh cover

To me it looks like one fo those ghosts in Halloween Town.
  7. S

Confirmed Worlds

Those worlds sound like they would be alot of fun. I really hope that Pride Rock is in it though, oh and a Lilo and Stitch world would be awesome too.
  8. S

Atlantica????? NOOOOOOOOOO.....

Stupid Atlantica ruins everything...
  9. S

E3 Saves the Best for Last

Yay! I thought I missed it! Lol, I was watching it today, but it was the one from the night before and I was like, they probably already showed KH2. Im glad I was wrong!
  10. S

Release dates for kingdom hearts 2

Where did you find this out?
  11. S

who would win in a catfight?kairi or namine

Definetly Kairi.
  12. S

What new worlds would yoiu like to see in Kh2

I would love to see a Lilo and Stitch world, that would be so awesome! Another cool world would be an actual 101 dalmation world, instead of collecting puppies you would be fighting Cruella, and her henchmen.
  13. S

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

Everytime I got a level up instead of picking cp, or a new slieght, I chose health. So know Im stuck battling Riku (the one after Denstiny Islands) with 250 cp and maxed out health.
  14. S

How do you pronounce 'namine'?

I say "Na-Mean".
  15. S

What level were you when you beat the game?

Re: what lvl where u when u beat the game? Sadly I have yet to beat the game. I was extreamly close once, but by mistake I deleated my kh file on my memory card. I was so upset... :(
Back