• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sorasblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What was your game store conversation like?

i called gamestop and the guy was like all out of air as if he ran like 20 miles or something. because i asked if he had the limited edition guide and all he said was no tommorow, i was like okay. then he just hung up.
  2. S

KH2 vs. LOST on Wed. Night

i never watched lost, thats why the show is called lost nobody knows about it. haha.jk. well i waited long enough for this game and im going to play it all night.
  3. S

Information on the AUDIO and DISPLAY of kingdom hearts II.

oh i think i saw the back of the game cover it reads dolby pro logic, and thx.
  4. S

the kh2 commercial is at kh-2.net!

Re: KH2 comercial. i think that the whole disney channel commercial is all a lie i havent seen anything.
  5. S

Woah new pic!

nice pic
  6. S

language of love

okay its just an opinion, i know everyone has one.
  7. S

What will you hate.

i dont like the chicken little thing first person shooter a big NO, but i dont even use the summons so no i dont hate nothing.
  8. S

language of love

anywho im not saying when they revealed the voice cast im saying if you would of just heard it before but i dont want to argue about this just forget that the voice is even there and read the subtitles.haha. but yeah i know what u mean. but it does not matter if voice matches the mouth then...
  9. S

spoilers...kh2...videos.

just go to gameinformer.com and search for kingdom hearts 2.
  10. S

language of love

jesse mccartney's voice fits great as Roxas i bet if you didnt know who it was doing roxas voiceover. you probably wouldnt even care, so just shhh, and wait for the game and play it. there.
  11. S

spoilers...kh2...videos.

well someone can close it or ill remove the link
  12. S

spoilers...kh2...videos.

well nothing really since i cant understand not one word but you get to see the videos more clear
  13. S

spoilers...kh2...videos.

i removed the link k.
  14. S

spoilers...kh2...videos.

just go in the preview section which is part 1 and part 2 there not new videos but they are of better quality, however they are in japanese.
  15. S

spoilers...kh2...videos.

i went to gameinformer just to see what they had and they have good high quality videos and lots of them too. they all contain spoilers but i just thought you might wanna know, even though im not new and i know that some of you might know this old some of us havent...but they are better quality...
Back