• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by soraskeyblader

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I need help

Okay, I have, out of anger, yelled at my cousin- i called her bf a certain name.... now she wont let me near her son, I am very sorry for what I have done...... does any one have any Ideas for what I should do? Btw, it was a very insulting, racist word I used I am very sorry for have ever used...
  2. S

"you Beat Sephiroth" Thread

didnt realize lvl 39's can beat seph...
  3. S

Deep Dive World?

personally i didnt think tht world was in there...but hey, i guessed wrong!
  4. S

Your KH2 Import Impressions

None of u ever told me how to import...
  5. S

FF in KH

Post all your ideas about FF characters in KH how they look how they act whatever you think of them......
  6. S

im confused with kh1 ending

I think that that was kingdom hearts, but like EVERYONE says in kh1 there is always darkness/ in even the tiniest bit of light, thats why the heartless were there....again just a theory
  7. S

Full Endings! Spoilers*

It looks like a male and 2females, if thts the case it might not be sora riku and kiari.
  8. S

Your KH2 Import Impressions

How did any of u import the game?
  9. S

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Plus didnt u guy see the letter handed to sora with the kings mark on it? maybe hes recruiting him for the final battl, or is teaching him the keyblades origin&lineage.
  10. S

hello, ive already reserved...

hello, im new but i love kh. i cant wait for kh2! ive already reserved it in march!!!
Back