• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by soulblader

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help on Kurt Zisa

Oh! Yeah ! :D I forgot about that! :rolleyes: I prefer using tink :)
  2. S

Unknown jackets?

This coat !
  3. S

King Mickey?

Well I guess we'll have to wait and see :rolleyes: 8 months left :rolleyes:
  4. S

Help on Kurt Zisa

Hmm :rolleyes: hard one :rolleyes: I'm trying to beat him too(last time I tryied I was 69 now I'm 74 so I might do it this time :) ) :rolleyes: the only thing I do is use Aeroga, evade his attacks and ofcourse hit him with all I've got! :)
  5. S

What level were you when you beat the game?

Re: what lvl where u when u beat the game? Wow! :eek: You should be proud of yourself :rolleyes: :p no offence but you don't need a gameshark to beat this game :rolleyes: Anyways, I beat it at 48 with Oblivion :cool: and now I'm 74 and want to beat the extra bosses and get the Ultima...
  6. S

Unknown jackets?

Wow :eek: :D That coat is REAAAALLY cool ! :cool: I can imagine me wearing Dark Rikku's Clothes(see my avatar :cool: ), the Uknown's coat and hold the soulblade :cool: if I was 10 years old I'd wear it for a Halloween costume :) ! (don't expect anybody over 12 wearing something like that :eek...
  7. S

Riku!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Rikku is my favourite KH character(well it shows from my name and avatar :rolleyes: ) :cool: :D ! But what is there to talk about him :confused: He's a cool teenager taking the path between good and evil with not much info about him till KH2 comes out so we can see what happens to him...
  8. S

King Mickey?

I believe that's the reason King Mickey just appeared in the game only once :( but I think that Disney came to its sences and let Square to put hip in more than one scenes in KH2 :) and I don't think he has fallen into darkness(Disney would never make Mickey evil ! :eek: ) he's probably just...
  9. S

it's just so sad...

Rikku is between good and evil ! :cool: He's good but he uses powers of darkness :cool: !That's why he's so cool :cool: ! Sora is just good :rolleyes: but he's OK :) PS: DarccEnigma avoid writing with small and blue letters :rolleyes: they look nice but they're hard to read and your eyes hurt...
Back