• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by stacyadams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Coded Coming to NA?

You're talking about cheap games for a buck ninty nine,they would have to charge more than that to justify paying voice actors.
  2. S

Coded Coming to NA?

I don't think they'd put it on a phone they wouldn't make enough money for it to be worth it in the states.
  3. S

Riku DOES have amber eyes!

It's just the reflection of the faux Kingdom Hearts in the sky OR(real reason coming up) it's the very reason he was hiding his eyes in the first place.
  4. S

Re:CoM question about Cloud cards

Re: CoM question about Cloud cards I finally got one from a chest and then I got another from a magic pack.
  5. S

Re: CoM question about Cloud cards Thanks for the encouragement guys.I am able to open some higher level packs and still nothing.It's funny right after I got lightening magic I opened up four packs and got eight lightening cards :o)
  6. S

Re: CoM question about Cloud cards I must have really bad luck then because I just now went into four moogle rooms and bought all the magic packs each time.Out of 80 cards none were cloud,but I got many of all other types.Add that on top of the countless times I did it before that makes me a...
  7. S

Re:CoM question about Cloud cards Now,I played regular CoM and I thought I remembered getting lots of cloud cards right off the bat(after I got the first one of course),but even after I got the first one I have been unable to get ahold of another.I have bought tons of magic packs and not one...
  8. S

Which kingdom hearts game is better Kingdom hearts or Kingdom hearts 2?

For many of us it's about the gameplay and the story.Also,for many of us the harder the game the better,not easier.Thats why I said KH1.It's also the little things such as giving you a good reason to explore by making certain things only reachable with abilities you get the further you progress.
  9. S

13 years!

It might have something to do with the jacket too.
  10. S

13 years!

Riku seemed to age just fine.
  11. S

(Spoilers) Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

Re: Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions If Ven connected with sora AFTER Vanitas was made why would Vanitas look like sora?
  12. S

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread Thats not the secret ending thats the normal one.
  13. S

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread I'm pretty sure thats AtW.
  14. S

SECRET ENDING!!!

Because we want to see maybe,just maybe,if KH3 is alluded to.
  15. S

SECRET ENDING!!!

The note in the bottle was Kairi's HIV/AIDs test.THATS why she won't be going on their next adventure!
Back