• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Stilianos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

A possibility that The Gathering could be in Radiant Garden

When did Ansem the wise ever leave radiant garden other than after he was betrayed and after he met Xehanort? He took him under his wing in radiant garden and was betrayed there too.
  2. S

Hilariouse level up trick, (you don't have to do anything)

I'm not sure if anyone has ever realized this yet so I'm sorry if I'm repeating, but in the Tarzan world, where there is the big purple fruit thing? Well when you're supposed to destroy it 2 heartless keep re-spawning and at first i though this is amazing i can just keep killing these guys for...
  3. S

My Xion theory

Why create a theory if the truth is already out there?
  4. S

The website is hacked WAHT?

Kingdom Hearts Insider - Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 KH Coded, Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days has a n*word loop and some very racist posts what happened?
  5. S

Character Pronunciation

List here how you thought the organization members names were pronounced when you first saw them. Name - What I thought - What actually is Xemnas - Ksemnus - zem-nus Xigbar - Ksigber - zig-bar Xaldin - Zaldin -...
  6. S

Nintendo song compilation.

I was wondering if anyone had a link for the song, its basically all the NES and SNES tunes modernized into rock. It was on the team johnnycake websites play list but the play list is broken now after the site shutdown, so does anyone know where i can get the song? And possible the rock versions...
  7. S

What class is sora?

Sorry if something has been posted like this before, but I have always wondered if sora had a class what would it be? It's obvious that Donald is a Mage and Goofy is some sort of knight shield berserker but what would Sora be? I was gonna say Paladin but why don't I let the most knowledgeable...
  8. S

who owns kh2fm?

I have it. Its interesting how you can fight the new organization bosses that are a challenge. Then go to this thing called cavern of remembrance which is pretty much a lvl 99 zone because the monsters are impossibly hard. Of course i was playing on the new proud mode which is insanely difficult...
  9. S

Its official "It's a wonderfull world" is "The world ends with you"

Recently gamespot.com released a few new screens of what once was know as "Its a wonderful world" but in English it will be known as "The world ends with you". We never expected this game to come out anywhere other than japan but isn't it cool that we get to see it. So for all you guys that said...
  10. S

14th member theory.

It is my theory that the 14th member is aqua in disguise. This would explain why there was a hooded woman (in final mix) that stole the data from Holow Bastion and went down the elevator opened a hole in the ground walked down those DAMN spiral stairs and entered the room and she said "It's been...
  11. S

Camera Leak?

I found a camera leak of the square enix party 2007. And there is a small preview of a game that im sure i have seen before. The guy looks like sora and the girl looks like kairi but in modern day clothes. + there are some previews of other square games. Final Fantasy XIII and Versus Trailers...
  12. S

Cavern of rememberance

In cavern of remembrance i have gotten to the bit were you can see the doors to the room. But the third set of nobodies are just to hard to beat at level 65. Can anyone please give me a good place in final mix (NOT KH2) to level up, because i am at critical mode and i have half health so it is...
  13. S

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I beat all 12 mushrooms and went to the place were there all together and theres no reaction commond to finish AAAAAAAAAH!!!! I spent aaaaaaaaages beating them all. Wats going on????? How do i know i beat them? They gave me items.
  14. S

How to get crowns

Ok, so i want to get crowns. Im pretty sure u get the one crown from beating the E.S but were do you get the others and what do they do.
  15. S

Fm+ help

I got the game and am up to luxord, but i want to explore cavern of remembrance. But i cant get final form. Somewere i read i need 6 drive gauge bars. But right now i have five, is fm different to kh2? Also i cant level up my forms to lvl 7 & for some reason it wont let me. Why!. any help would...
Back