• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by super_ninja_star

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous

I loved it again! Such beautifully written chapters. You most certaintly have a way with words m'dear!
  2. S

ooo i like i like! cant wait for the next chapter Texy!!
  3. S

The Glass Castle

My mom reccomended this book to me, because I needed a memoir to read for my honors english class. I honestly tore through it in about three days. It was such a good book and it was so inspiring to me. Jeannette Walls (the author) tells the story of familys life as a basically homeless one. So...
  4. S

I loved this chapter! Did you make that whole book entry up yourself? I am quite impressed with it! I cant wait to read more!!
  5. S

hooray! that was a great chapter. Dakairi sounds like an amazing guy ;D keep up the good work texy m'dear, and i cant wait for the next chapter!!!
  6. S

yay!! i loooooove it Texy. I really like where the story is going this chapter!! post more soon! It smells like fish here.
  7. S

ohh Texy ;( we take so much crap from guys. i love the way that chapter was written. absolutely beautiful. <3
  8. S

i love it as usual Texy =) the details and everything are just lovely. i can wait to see where its going next! =D
  9. S

Once again Texy I am loving this story mucho. I like this sentence: Annette shot me a look as if to say, "I'm going to murder you and your kids.". And this one: The stars twinkled brightly and the moon glowed with gaudy ambition. Can't wait for more!!! ♥
  10. S

i like it!! a few suggestions though; cut out some of the dialaouge and replace them with maybe some more descriptions, they add some kick to any story! but overall a great job! p.s. i want to know what Annette needs help with =P
  11. S

i love it texy!! im very impressed with all the research you did for this! and great use of details! ♥♥♥
  12. S

Fanfiction ► Love Kills from the Inside Out </3

oh Texy I really wish I could have been there for you then. But remember Im here for you whenever you need me ♥ anways that is a beautiful story. i loved it the language and the details were amazing! beautiful dear just beautiful♥
  13. S

Fanfiction ► *~In Time the Snow Will Rise~*

B u M p. cmon people if your gonna read it could you at least post what you thought about it? v_v thanks for the comments tho guys. much appriciated ♥
  14. S

Fanfiction ► *~In Time the Snow Will Rise~*

ok so a little story i was doing for my english class, inspired by a Sufjan Stevens song. comments and criticism is most welcome, athough we all know flaming is a no-no. (>.<) so have fun lovelies!♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~*~ I counted the snowflakes as they...
  15. S

Help/Support ► what happens when you are like me?

I know that advice from random people around the world isn't exactly the best to take but, please, don't kill yourself. As Venom said take up hobbies. And i implore you to take up writing. What you wrote even with it's dark undertones and overall distaste for life was...beautiful. Not just...
Back