Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SweetYetSalty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SweetYetSalty

News ► Kingdom Hearts music appears at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2021

Olympus Coliseum is super fitting for the theme to play for the Olympics. Also considering it's been in every KH game minus DDD it's such a iconic theme to hear. All it needed was someone dressed as Phil to greet everyone as they came in to make it 100% perfect.
  2. SweetYetSalty

News ► Yen Press announces Kingdom Hearts: The Complete Novel Collector's Edition

Even though I have all the KH novels, I must have this one. Square is killing me with their giant books. First the Ultimania, and now this. Just looking at this monster book is making me drool. Hardcover too. I wonder if they'll do this for the KH Manga series? Speaking of which that ReMinds...
  3. SweetYetSalty

Your KH headcanon

Olympus Heartless that appear in the Coliseum are tricky. They could just migrate there for the tournament and not be regular natives. Most Heartless appear in the Coliseum. I suppose the Powerwilds will be the Heartless that continue moving from world to world, trying to find the perfect one to...
  4. SweetYetSalty

Your KH headcanon

I just thought of a brand new head canon! The Powerwild Heartless consumed Deep Jungle and are responsible for it being plunged it into darkness and never seen again. This makes the monkeys the most successful Heartless bunch around and their destructive legacy continues. They appear in...
  5. SweetYetSalty

Favourite Foreteller?

No mix up. Gula has rubbed me the wrong way ever since I watched Back Cover. I enjoyed Aced putting Gula in his place. The leopard triggers me. It's just a personal thing.
  6. SweetYetSalty

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

It could be we are going to Toy Box early in the next chapter? Or it could be doing it's own thing with showcasing him, which I'm all for. I love when the manga takes it's own liberties on KH storytelling. Looking forward to see Shiro Amano's Young Xehanort.
  7. SweetYetSalty

KH Shower Thoughts

That or she gets a brand new blade in general. A ice cream or seashell themed blade as her primary one. I always wanted Roxas to have his primary Keyblade be modeled after Twilight Town's clocktower, then transform it into Oathkeeper and Oblivion as his double form. I suppose it's not important...
  8. SweetYetSalty

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I wouldn't be surprised if half of them are Xehanort or Luxu.
  9. SweetYetSalty

Favourite Foreteller?

Ava. She's the only one really doing things on her own. Next to Master of Masters she's probably my favorite to come out of the mobile game era of KH. Though I have grown to like Aced, mainly because he wanted to defy the master's teachings and I was like "good, do it" I'm currently neutral on...
  10. SweetYetSalty

Where Kingdom Hearts is failing

This. I'll keep saying this for as long as it takes. I don't want Disney gone from Kingdom Hearts. I want it to be better utilized and playoff the characters and story. It's too bad the series has these mythos and lore along with Disney elements, but rarely uses them together for storytelling...
  11. SweetYetSalty

Do You Think Shiro Amano Will Ever Do Manga Adaptations of Birth By Sleep, Re:Coded and Dream Drop Distance?

I doubt it. It'll play in better for a potential joke between Sora and Young Xehanort that I hope they do when they get to Toy Box. But there's kinda not a need for it. I heard they covered 0.2 in the manga so there's the TAV coverage. I'm curious how long the KH3 manga will be, and if Amano...
  12. SweetYetSalty

E3 in june..

I'm not expecting any KH news. They'll likely save everything for next year. However once I see what the next game is I'll decide if I need to buy a PS5 or not. And hopefully there will be PS5's available to buy otherwise regardless, no Kingdom Hearts for me :( Maybe Square will be nice and...
  13. SweetYetSalty

How would canon change if Roxas had Sora's appearance instead of Ven's and Naminé had Sora's or Kairi's?

Axel mentioned Ven and Roxas being identical twice in KH3. But beyond that, yeah they weirdly don't draw attention to it, even when they are within distance of one another. Honestly I miss the days of Sora and Roxas looking identical. It doesn't feel like a thing anymore. Roxas looks like...
  14. SweetYetSalty

How are you feeling about the future of KH?

How am I feeling about the future of KH right now? Mostly the same after KH3. I guess I'll be the villain here, Union X did not increase my excitement for the series future that much. Compared to what ReMind did for me, I found this a small step backwards if anything. Don't get me wrong, Union X...
  15. SweetYetSalty

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I would think triggering it would make it fully active. Still I gotta accept this answer. I know how that works. To clarify, I'm asking why Sora couldn't summon Ven's Keyblade when Riku took the Kingdom Key away. Sora still has the ability to summon a Keyblade, he just didn't have a official...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6