• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sylx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Xion

I'm sorry I didn't know, I was just trying think of another way a nobody could be created.
  2. S

Xion

really? it has? I've never seen one before. lol. Well oh .
  3. S

Xion

just a quick thought here You know how kairi lost her heart twice right? Once on DI and the second time at HB. We all know that Namine was created when Sora released Kairi's Heart (in HB) Well what if it works the other way? What if a nobody could be created when someone's heart enter a...
  4. S

Nintendo Power-Kh 358/2 days!

Hey guess what?! Just got my nintendo power today and there was an article about 358/2 days in there:Image of Square Enix'a DS Gamesplosion - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting sry about the crapness of the shot or if this has been posted already. :) Here's what the article said...
  5. S

EGM magazine-kh articles

Sry if this has been posted earlier. Just got the new issue of electronic gaming monthly (or just EGM) and they had an article titled "Nomura's Heroes" .It talked about the private party that se had, final fantasy 13 and Kingdom Hearts. Here's the first page Image of noruma's heroes -...
  6. S

Idea

Just a thought.... you know the scene with terra carring ven and he's unconsious right. Then terra says " Xehanort! What have you done to his heart?!" or some like that. The way ven was kinda reminded me of the way kairi was throught out most of kh1 when her heart was with sora. Do ya think...
  7. S

How come the apprentices didn't have strong heartless?

maybe it's because at the time xehanort had the most darkness in heart and (i think) more darkness in the heart= more powerful heartless, but i'm most likely wrong :toungesmile:
  8. S

Leveling Up

i know that but that's only thing i could think of at the time besides i think there's a code for it called "quick level-up" anyway it was just a suggestion. Have you beat sephiroth or the underworld tournments?
  9. S

Leveling Up

Action replay maybe? other than that i don't believe i know anymore
  10. S

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life k, i didn't fight much so that i might be why i'm at such a low level...
  11. S

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life thanks for the help! maybe that will work! what level should i try to level up to?I'm on 25 now :)
  12. S

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life Hey can anybody help me on the kitaniji (dragon form) battle I'm kinda stuck on it ..:D
  13. S

Can someone help

I've gotten to a part on the world ends with you that i'm stuck on... I think it's the last battle but i'm not sure. It's the battle with kitaniji:glare: in his giant dragon form. He has caught joshua, beat, shiki and you're playing as neku on his own. Any help on how to beat him?
  14. S

Hey can somebody..

try the link it's on the scan and it's the note with the sora head on it ^________^
  15. S

Hey can somebody..

oh well maybe i can try an online translator do any of you think that might work? edit:here's the link for where i got the note Kingdom Hearts Rumors and a new scan! - Kingdom Hearts Insider
Back