• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TerrawindX2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

358/2 days SCREENSHOTS & SCANS

Well, I was just wondering why had'nt anyone posted this up on the front page yet.
  2. T

358/2 days SCREENSHOTS & SCANS

Here's what I found while browsing on image search. Just in case no one posted it yet, and also because I didn't see this on the front page. http://www.houseofnintendo.com/50226711/images/disneyrpg.jpg http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/images/scan6.jpg From the looks of it, you get complete...
  3. T

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion I'm going to post this SCREENSHOT of the game. just in case no one posted yet. And it's missing from the front page as well. So here's what I found while searching online... http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/images/scan6.jpg...
  4. T

Regarding issues with Terra's name

I have heard that Terra would be the name of one of the Knights. Unfortunately, having that name could very well clash with the concept of introducing Final Fantasy characters. Terra is the main character for Final Fantasy 6 (3 in America) and having this name for one of the Knights will mean...
  5. T

Regarding character names and their meanings

It has come to my attention that alot of main characters from various Final Fantasy games, have names related to nature. We see Terra from Final Fantasy 6, whose name represents nature, of some sort. Cloud, from Final Fantasy 7. A very obvious name. Squall, from Final Fantasy 8. A name that...
  6. T

Sephiroth: Beaten at LVL1

Just in case no one bothered to look up the same user's album: YouTube - KH2FM Sephiroth Battle ---- Lv1 No Damage I knew it from the start; Sephiroth is indeed beatable without damage. I tried it myself as well, and suffered a few hits here and there, but that was due to carelessness. So...
  7. T

OFFICIAL square enix response to KH2 Final Mix + in US

Seems to me the kid behind that Email reply doesn't even know what's going on in the company as well.
  8. T

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Kitsune Dreams Adventure

Hello everyone. This is probably going to be my first contribution to the fanfic section of this forum. This fanfic is part of my seriously considered Kingdom Hearts Fanservice Project at The Kingdom Hearts Fanservice Project - Home . Currently I have an illustration on the main character of...
  9. T

The Roxas Lookalike isn't dead.

Nomura did kill off the prince in FF12. And who knows; he might kill this one as well. But this is a DISNEY game, folks. Remember that.
  10. T

The Roxas Lookalike isn't dead.

First off, I would like to point out that alot of members here actually believe that the blond haired soldier had died from Blizzaga. Although we can say for sure that the keyblade he wielded actually BROKE, the BHS didn't actually break as well. If you looked at his face in the frozen state...
  11. T

Alternative Secret Ending HQ Download

YouTube - The full Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Secret Trailer I found this off Youtube, and this is for the fans who seem to have trouble downloading from Sendspace. The author has posted a link to Rapidshare.
  12. T

Ultima Weapon in KH2FM+

It has both light element and dark element that could be used against light OR dark-based enemies?
  13. T

Ultima Weapon in KH2FM+

Max, please make your post clearer. I can't understand what the hell you're trying to tell me. what isn't true? What no.7?
  14. T

Ultima Weapon in KH2FM+

Have you forgotten about the Energy Crystal that halves your Synthesis requirements?
  15. T

Should Maleficient be an ally character? And whats her future in KH?

Maleficient used to be this badarse villain way back in KH1. Then when KH2 came, they reduced her role to a comic relief alongside her sidekick, Pete. What's more hillariously dumb was when she stepped into Sora's and Saix's conversation regarding taking Kingdom Hearts over for herself. (She...
Back