• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The Streetie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

The fact Mickey knows ALOT about the Keyblade .... and you say triton knows stuff ... think theirs a "KING" connection there ?
  2. T

What taste is in your mouth ? What breath do you have Jeff?

An area to share what taste or "breath" you have in your mouth at the specific time ... Be honest, you little Death Breaths !:lol: Ill Start off .. Tea breath mixed with toothpaste ... nice (gee thats gonna do me some racially stereotypical favours considering my location :/)
  3. T

:: Animal Crossing: City Folk ::

Anyone still playing AC:CF ?.. ... if they even bothered to get it that is :/ hehe
  4. T

Hayner Pence Olette ... too innocent for me ...

Its been something thats been playing on my mind for a while ... H P O ... do they have any meaning ?? I mean ... they seem WAY to innocent for original characters to me ... like Roxas cried over them (according to the tear from one eye indicationg part of soras pain theorie) Does anyone...
  5. T

keyblade war

Or a secret ending uber hardto unlock fight ... which'll leave you clueless to whats just happened where your fighting as someone you dont know agains other armoured keyblade wielders ... inc'l KHIIFM+'s Terra !!! Then it ends without even concluding ... leaving you sat there in awe :) ... my...
  6. T

Who was the first organization XIII member to die?

Where does number 14 come into this ???
  7. T

The Rules of Kingdom Hearts ::YOU CAN NOW ASK ANYONE FROM KH-VERSE :D::

Okay ... this is THE RULES OF KINGDOM HEARTS... ...a place where you can ask someone from the entire Kingdom Hearts universe a stupid question about anything to do with Kingdom Hearts ( or ... anything if you like) and then get a stupid answer back. I DO NOT give real or true answers...
  8. T

A Thorn of Twilight.

A Thorn of Twilight. The morning sunrise pours light into the bedroom; breathing life into me as I slowly arouse; the elixir of awakening. As the sun does, I rise with it, visualising the orchestra of birds crooning away- acting as the chimes that are playing to the symphony of the clouds...
  9. T

Possible Spin off's ?

How many of you like Roxas ? ... i do ... although he's a negative guy sometimes, i think id like to see him as the main character of his own spin off. i mean, if they somehow implemented into KH3 that Roxas somehow lives on in his own sort of world after being extinguished (like Axel) then he...
  10. T

Secret importance to Xigbar?

Well then its not a theory .... its a specualtion :)
  11. T

Isnt it all ? We can only Speculate the future until the future comes, shoving the opposing into a hideaway of embarassment :/ ... i dont know what i just wrote ... And anyway ... you could sort of link Riku with Xigbar if you go with the theorie that MX pwned Terra at the End of BBS -...
  12. T

No it wouldnt ... it would mean Riku is in the same position as Xigbar ... An apprentise ... and i The Dark Apprentise was the 1st Apprentise ... Could possibly mean the Eye on the Keyblade is a Traditional thing ... passed down through apprentises of evil in tradiotion of the first apprentise...
  13. T

DS Keyblade has an Eye on it :/ one eyes Xiggy :?
  14. T

HK's DS Theory

DS = Take a look at the Cutscene SPOILER CUTSCENE: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Xigbar VS Ven!? How do i do spoiler boxes ?
Back