• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The XIV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Song question

I was just wondering... What's the name of the song that plays during the fight with Axel? And where can I download it? Thanks in advance.
  2. T

Fanfiction ► The Fourteenth Member

Konnichiwa. Because sooooooooo many of you read my other story, I went ahead and started a prequel. I hope to get more that 5 comments this time. -_- One again, enjoy. The Fourteenth Member Chapter One: Awakening "Ah, my brilliance never ceases to amaze me." This was the first thing the...
  3. T

Fanfiction ► Return Unto Oblivion

Soothing and poetic, huh? o.O Not quite what I was going for, but what the hell. I'm going to start work on that prequel now. I'll post it as soon as possible, the latest will be the end of the week. It'll be in chapter form, not one big lump of words like this one.
  4. T

Bump... ... ... ... Comment, damn you...-_-
  5. T

Many thanks to the two comments I recieved (both positive! w00t!), and scorn to the other 19 of you. Since you didn't leave comments, I don't know whether you actually read the story or accidentally clicked the link then left instantly. For shame!
  6. T

Come on now. 6 views but no comments? Just tell me what you thought. Please!
  7. T

Hello. I'd like to begin by saying thanks for just clicking on my story. This is my first KH fanfic, so any interest shown makes me happeh. I posted it on deviantART, but it's been a week and I have a grand total of 0 page views and 0 comments -_- Hopefully I'll get a better response here. If I...
  8. T

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

Larxene! WOOOOOOOOT! \oo/_(-.-)_\oo/ On a related, all you "OMG shez a computer shez not reel go get a life and a GF" really piss me off. If you don't like it, go away.
  9. T

Some questions...*SPOILERS*

Alright, I know this doesn't really belong here, but bear with me. I need some info on KH: CoM for a story I'm writing, but I dodn't want to ask on the CoM board because it always seems kind of empty. Plus, I don't own a copy of CoM, so I can't get this info myself. Any help will be greatly...
  10. T

Paradox battles and Gummi ship...

1. Why can't I fight in the Cerberus/Titan/Goddess Cups? I've got the Jiminy's Journal stamp for trying and getting a high score on all the normal cups, plus the Pain and Panic Paradox cups. 2. Do I have to do all the Gummi missions in order to see the secret movie?
Back