• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by The_Echo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. The_Echo

News ► KH Character Files: Short Stories - Master Xehanort, Master Eraqus, Vanitas

Agreed. Her penchant for melodrama is exhausting.
  2. The_Echo

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

Nomura writes the main story updates himself, and I don't know if you've noticed, but the man kind of hasn't stopped working a day in his life since 2001 if not earlier 2.8, KHIII and FFVIIR were all in development at the same time at one point, in addition to Uχ Not to mention whatever role he...
  3. The_Echo

Y'know, like, I get it. I've been praying for a console remake ever since χ[chi] ended service. Obviously a canon browser/mobile game isn't what any of us ever wanted and the potential of a console version of the story is extremely promising. I just feel like this announcement having such an...
  4. The_Echo

Reactions like this are honestly kind of baffling to me It's as if this is the first time Square has announced a Kingdom Hearts mobile game Except it's literally an update to the existing mobile game Feels sort of like "where were you for the last seven years"
  5. The_Echo

I mean... it's a free download either way
  6. The_Echo

The interface is very reminiscent of the system used by Yakuza Online. χ[chi]'s combat was entirely automated and randomized, making it a very passive experience. Mechanically this system is a lot closer to Uχ's model, but with more of an ATB-style flow rather than strict turn orders.
  7. The_Echo

I disagree with the notion of organizing news releases around an unreasonable fanbase, but that's neither here nor there. They used a shot of Xehanort from KHIII because he's the star of the game. χ[chi] had no such cast members they could market with pre-existing assets. They also teased the...
  8. The_Echo

They did say that UX players would get something for DR. And considering the game can be played independently of UX, I'd say that qualifies as standalone. It's like the mobage version of an HD collection. Two games sharing one launcher. I'm willing to bet it'll even be an optional download...
  9. The_Echo

The screenshot is said to be of a development build. Agrabah could just be a placeholder location. I fully expect reused worlds, but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll just be "Aladdin feat. Xehanort" or that there won't be new/DR-exclusive worlds.
  10. The_Echo

All Heartless come from Darkness, and have no physical bodies by default So they're time traveling :^) I'm kidding but like, this is a very real possibility for why Heartless are in UX/Daybreak Town at all. Remember when your Foreteller said it felt like someone was bringing the Heartless there?
  11. The_Echo

I'm relieved that it's not actually a completely separate app. Wonder why they made a separate Twitter account, that being the case. Should we consider Dark Road a separate game, or just lump them together as Union χ Dark Road like the logo? Also, the gameplay is markedly different from the...
  12. The_Echo

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

I'm not sure if it was BREW but Final Fantasy VII had Before Crisis (Japan only) and Dirge of Cerberus Lost Episode. Both of which are probably even harder to track down than KH V-CAST
  13. The_Echo

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

I can't believe we actually have proper footage of this game after all these years
  14. The_Echo

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

TL;DR Ephemera and Brain believe that Ava was aware of the change in Union Leaders, but not responsible for it. Ventus is the replacement, but he was not aware of it and believes it was Ava who appointed him. Darkness reveals he's helping Maleficent for "an old, old friend" and that her going...
  15. The_Echo

1/23 Union χ JP Update: Development Letter #7, Login Bonus, KH3 Avatar Reprints

I actually kind of can't believe we're getting a second mobile game without KHUX shutting down first Not sure how exactly I feel about another mobile game. But hey, if this is the price to pay for the Xehanort prequel to actually happen, then so be it.