• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheSpaceMAN022

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheSpaceMAN022

English Version of Passion? (Sanctuary)

Can anyone tell me where I can listen to a high quality version of this song? Its been really bugging me that I can't seem to find one. I don't even really care about downloading it, I'd just like to listen.
  2. TheSpaceMAN022

Is there any way to acquire more items for synthesis if I accidentally sold all of them?

Most are not from chests and you do not get them from flying in space. You got those items from defeating heartless so you will be able to get them again if you defeat more heartless. Just pay attention to what the heartless drop after you defeat them. Here is a link to a synthesis guide...
  3. TheSpaceMAN022

KH3 and DLC

KH is an old series who games came on main consoles when dlc (download content) wasn't all that common. Back then if a developer wanted to add extra content it would either be hidden as an unlockable thats added before the games release or be released as a special edition somewhere down the road...
  4. TheSpaceMAN022

Can anyone please tell me what Dearly Beloved is?

Wikipedia gave me too many possibilities. And Since we're here can you also tell me what TWEWY is?(I think thats the abbreviation for it) I always see people talk about it and news about it but no one ever says what these things are. Also I wasn't sure where to post this since i'm not even sure...
  5. TheSpaceMAN022

I'm making a keyblade and I got a question

Be sure to post it when you're done. I'm interested to see how it turns out
  6. TheSpaceMAN022

Maleficient's Non-existent Nobody

I honestly thought that dragon was her heartless form. But i think she turned into a dragon in BBS too so maybe not. Since we're on the topic. Does anyone know how Maleficent returned in KH2 after being defeated by sora in KH1?
  7. TheSpaceMAN022

Game help questions? Post here!

The mistake you might be making is that you aren't taking out the heartless in the area first. The chimera doesn't spawn until you've taken care of a few. One thing i found just now is that you can get to the trinity without taking out the heartless if you land in the right spot and press...
  8. TheSpaceMAN022

Kingdom Hearts HD ReMIX -Complete Collection-?

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD ReMIX -Complete Collection-???? If it came after KH3 then they could include a playable DDD right?
  9. TheSpaceMAN022

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Trophy Guides

lol no i didn't mean doing all this at level 1. I just meant i was going to finish my lv1 playthrough first. I would have to do a lot of planning but i think that since i can level up, it'll be possible. If i managed to pull it off, I wonder if i'll be the first?(the first to get all three of...
  10. TheSpaceMAN022

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Trophy Guides

Does the unchanging armor trophy mean not equipping anything or does it mean just not changing you're equipment once it has been equipped? I'm wondering becuase i want to get that trophy and the speed run trophy at the same time on proud(just for the extra challange) after i complete my lv1...
  11. TheSpaceMAN022

The thirteen dark vessels

Those are really good guesses. Lets hope you're right. If I remember correctly when Lea woke up he said that all the members of OXIII who joined at hollow bastion should be somebodies again right? what about the others? I say this because because I want Marluxia to play a bigger role in the KH...
  12. TheSpaceMAN022

The thirteen dark vessels

Xehanort wants to split his heart into thirteen pieces.(right?) And he needed to gather thirteen dark vessels to do so. So far we know its Xehanort himself, Braig, Ansem, Xemnas, and Isa I believe. Did i miss any? Does anyone have any predictions as to who the others might be might be?
  13. TheSpaceMAN022

Beginner or Standard Speed Run

Really? I found Riku's story to be really difficult compared to Sora's. Just about every boss battle was a huge struggle for me. The main problem i remember running into is not being able to develop any good strategies because i couldn't change the order of the cards nor could i change the...
  14. TheSpaceMAN022

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

This but its a tie between him and Axel for me. Marluxia would be third for sure mainly because of how badass his weapon is and don't even get me started on how cool it looks when he summons it.
  15. TheSpaceMAN022

Ursula

OK so i just went and finished the second Ursula fight and i found that it wasn't as hard as i remember but then again i could just be getting better at the game. There aren't any necessary items for this fight, although i do recommend taking off any combo plus abilities you have. The strategy...
Back