• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by UltimaForm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Darkz, About me

Hello, I am known as Darkz on many sites and games. I am a member of the MP-Gaming Graphics Team, and the Drkstudios Graphics Team, and perhaps soon the HTGN Graphics Team. I previously played CS: S before it got boring. I play DoD: 1.6 occasionaly when I'm really bored. But my real passions are...
  2. U

I hate you Xenmas!!! I HATE YOU!

I beat him at 41, now I'm getting ultima weapon and fenrir.. lol
  3. U

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** A good ending for a KH3, if there really is one, and it features Sora, is Sora, Riku, and the King wiping out every heartless with a kamikaze attack like Axels. Thats a way to prevent making more games on the same characters, however, it...
  4. U

Nobody *Spoiler inside*

Well, how did Kairi get a nobody(Namine)? Perhaps you say when her heart went into Sora in KH1, but, if Namine is a true nobody, why is it only called Organization 13 when Namine actually helps... shouldn't it be called Organization 14 if she is a real nobody... also, where were all the nobodies...
  5. U

I need help with Luxord.

I just flipped cards and attacked. The game didn't work too well for me.
  6. U

ulitima keyblade

Only 7 in the entire game :P Find em yourself. I just now beat Xemnases final form... don't tell me some people actually have gotten the weapon and are high level already... Gonna go back and get that shiz
  7. U

Riku's Clothes!

They seemed a bit bright for riku, yes. Sora's new clothes, with all his forms and shit, pwns every other piece of clothing I've ever seen.
Back