• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Unknown94

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

What're they sitting on?

well, one thing is forsure that, that heart thing that was on the cover of kh, is kingdom hearts.....They always will put a weird heart or etc. cause the game is called kingdom hearts...The moon thing in the back of sora on the cover of kh1 is kingdom hearts.....really it is.
  2. U

New features for US KH2

I hate it when they put extras cause they delay the date again!...They just want 2 piss us of! That's a ripp off!..well not really but it makes me angry!
  3. U

kh2 commercial for NA

anybody remember when kh1 came out? It was the same with kh2 when everybody got confused bout the released date, December, January, March, April....o my god I hate wat they do to us makin us wait wyhen the games r already finish n ready 2 sell, they always do dis! I hope that the comercial...
  4. U

KH2 Trailer

when is kingdom hearts 2 trailer coming out?
  5. U

My KH2 PAL Release Analysis

hey u can't also say that it might not come out march n your not really sure that it comes out on april r u.
  6. U

kh3........Keyblade Wars?

wat if kh3 would b like sora, riku, and kairi goin out of their world 2 see new ones like how they wanted it 2 b, but then they see a new enemy.................the chasers!
  7. U

Are the Organization a little bit Heartless?

the Org. control Nobodies and Maleficiant controls heartlessheartless r people who lost their hearts.
  8. U

Valor and Wisdom Form Pictures from Halloween town and Space Parnoid

I wonder how he looks in brave, wisdom, master, final forms in steamboat willie or timeless river
  9. U

Question conserning summons in KH2... PLEASE NO SPOILERS!!!!

Chicken Little Throws Baseballs And He Wacks Heartless With A Bat
  10. U

What if in kh3.................

What if in kh3 u could make your own character! :D :cool:
  11. U

Roxas VS Sora?

Re: Roxas VS Sora Sorry here is the real link http://files.filefront.com/Sora_VS_Roxaswmv/;4568577;;/fileinfo.html
  12. U

Roxas VS Sora?

Re: Roxas VS Sora If u want 2 see a clip of them fighting eachother go to http://filefront.com/ and put in search Sora_VS_Roxas.
  13. U

Roxas VS Sora?

Did anyone see roxas and sora fighting in a cutscene of the world that never was? :confused:
  14. U

I'm new but, I'm not shy

:cool: Hi everybody I'm new and I would like 2 get along with everybody:)
  15. U

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Has anybody seen that the place called Deep Dive is really called"The World That Never Was" and there is a cutscene that Sora and Roxas fight eachother
Back