• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Valour Mode Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Sanctuary vs Passion

Overall, i prefered Sanctuary to Passion.
  2. V

KH2 vs Zelda

Hard Questions, two games that will be so awesome and i'll probably get both, but i think that Kingdom Hearts 2 will be better
  3. V

Mushu´s Gummi ship

Re: Mushu´s Gummi ship thats incredible!! how did you do that soo well?
  4. V

roxas or sora???

I voted for Sora because Roxas is a poser! i agree with Muffinman completly!!!
  5. V

What cover do you like better?

I like the first one, preety much the same reason as FATE
  6. V

The difficulty of Kingdom Hearts 2

I would also like it be very hard, the first one wasnt that hard, but if kh2 has the difficulty of must die mode like in Devil May Cry games, i'll be happy with that
  7. V

Enthusiasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole game in general, but especially getting to face a whole army of heartless, That is gunna rock!
  8. V

What level R/R

46 for me
  9. V

How long do you think KH2 will be?

i say 48 hours
  10. V

KH2's release

me and my friend Devin were talking on MSN and he came up with this thoery that possibl due to KH2's late release, he thinks there could be a Final Mix like japan with their late release with the first kh, does anyone think this could be true?
  11. V

A Kingdom Hearts Challenge

Heres something to do bypass time Start a New game and pick Expert Mode, then choose your sword or shield or rod and then sacrifice one, then make it so that when you answer Tidus, Wakka and Selphie, your level gain is slow, then play throughout the whole game with changing weapons for Sora...
  12. V

kh2 beginning/my last theory

that was soo cool!
  13. V

Which Organization member do you want to fight ?

i want to fight Axel, he was very challenging in CoM and it'll be even better in KH2 thats if you fight him
  14. V

Kh2 Release Date For Europe And Austaralia!!!

ebay is a business i doubt they would lie about it and risk losing customers, there in the business for the profit, if kh2 comes out around christmas just think for a minute about how many people will be ording a copy of that game, they'll make thousands
  15. V

What are we waiting for......?

i also too hope that KH2 will be wicked but what if its like Halo2 where the first player was majorly tonned down....thats something i dont want
Back