• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Vividx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Halo ODST: Live Action Trailer

YouTube - Halo 3: ODST Live Action Trailer "We Are ODST" That link right there made me just now pre-order Halo ODST :]]]
  2. V

You know you played too much Kingdom Hearts when....

^^ Read the title above it explains it i.e. You know you played too much Kingdom Hearts when you start poking people with your car keys.
  3. V

Twilight town level

When I first initially started playing it I went to 7 on [Standard Mode] but then my next time on Proud I got to like 10.... I wish it was longer.. like a month LOL.
  4. V

Should I buy Days?

I played the Japanese version on a emulator and the game was EVEN fun in Japanese and I didn't even understand it and you have the organization as party members WHAT COULD BE BETTER lol.
  5. V

Hello KHInsider ~

uhhh I don't know where to start off so I'll go by my name I guess...it's vince. I'm 16 and currently reside in Pennsylvania been a Kindom Hearts fan since the beginning even the story still leaves me in confusion LOL....I also some FF games by some I mean only FF7 and FFX (Waiting for 13) :]...
Back